Sign in to follow this  
MysticPeak

Joe Harris 2019-2020 Outlook

bkn_1819_sc_allstar_3point_announce_910x

Anyone follow the Nets?

What's his ROS value?

Can we expect something more from him this season (3s, stls)?

Maybe an uptick in pts? 

Was he a temporary secondary scoring option at one point last season due to injuries, if so, what was Joe Harris' statline when he was?

Or, is it just another what you see is what you get?

Current line as of 11/14/19:     2.8 13.4  /  4  /  1.5  /  .7  /  .2    on   50%  /   49.1%  /  66.7%

Edited by MysticPeak

2 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

Or, is it just another what you see is what you get?

This. Joe Harris is a great steady source of 3s on good %s and can be useful to many teams. That said, I don't expect him to suddenly become more than that.

• Like 1

This guy's supposed to be a shooter, right?

Struggling against the garbage Hornets ... :/

5 minutes ago, MWon said:

This guy's supposed to be a shooter, right?

Struggling against the garbage Hornets ... 😕

I have same thought,he struggled last 2 matches too

Anyone think it somehow has anything to do with Kyrie not being there to threaten defenders?

I don't watch the Nets since they often look like a hot mess.  :/  When Joe's not making shots, it's really obvious that he's not doing anything in fantasy. 

4 minutes ago, MWon said:

Anyone think it somehow has anything to do with Kyrie not being there to threaten defenders?

I don't watch the Nets since they often look like a hot mess.  😕 When Joe's not making shots, it's really obvious that he's not doing anything in fantasy. 

I think he's gonna be fine. But yes Kyrie not being there doesn't help him get more open looks. He's not ready to create for himself yet. 

Yeah kyrie not being there hurts him, also having garret temple as the other starter puts more focus of defenders on joe. Also why is temple taking more shots than joe smh

Finally had to drop Joe after much hesitation, he was so money from 3 last year. This year his percentages have dropped a bunch. 

Just now, DM45 said:

Finally had to drop Joe after much hesitation, he was so money from 3 last year. This year his percentages have dropped a bunch. 

This is a nice way of saying "he's been straight a**"

• Haha 1

Just now, MuscleChestbrook said:

No brainer

I'm looking at both teams being pretty loaded when healthy and Kuze has a possibility of a trade which will bode well for fantasy. If situations remain as is, then Joe provides better percentages (even though it's not as impressive as last season) and more stocks. With Kuze being notorious for low stocks, if I accept the offer I feel I'm betting on his upside as he doesn't provide anything better in particular than Joe (maybe outside of scoring and a little bit more rebounding?).

Would like to hear your feedback on this.

29 minutes ago, Devin_Heat_Stroke_Book said:

I'm looking at both teams being pretty loaded when healthy and Kuze has a possibility of a trade which will bode well for fantasy. If situations remain as is, then Joe provides better percentages (even though it's not as impressive as last season) and more stocks. With Kuze being notorious for low stocks, if I accept the offer I feel I'm betting on his upside as he doesn't provide anything better in particular than Joe (maybe outside of scoring and a little bit more rebounding?).

Would like to hear your feedback on this.

Take it to the assistant coach forum my dude. Sorry, this isn't the place for trade discussion.