pastorofmuppets2

Bo Scarbrough 2019 Outlook

I guess I can see someone sitting Bo in an 8-team league. But for the rest of us he's a starter this week.

54 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

I guess I can see someone sitting Bo in an 8-team league. But for the rest of us he's a starter this week.

He’s hard sit for me in a 12 team league. Can’t sit Hunt for him unfortunately but hoping for a breakout nonetheless.

Considering my other options I'm going with him. Not thrilled about it. The matchup is right - just need Fake Belichik to randomly decide to give him a few snaps here and there. 

9 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Considering my other options I'm going with him. Not thrilled about it. The matchup is right - just need Fake Belichik to randomly decide to give him a few snaps here and there. 

He will be given a decent shot at the early down role. I’m not usually comfortable making claims w my teams running game, but I am w this one. The troubling part is our O-Line. Maybe they aren’t HORRIBLE, but they aren’t a good run blocking unit, when it comes to the eye test. They tend to start strong, and stall heavy. As it pertains to BO, he is a behemoth if given a full head of steam. Weird situation, but I believe, and he’s in my flex.

If you were to rank Bo amongst these RBs how would you rank them? Just picking a few that seem to be in his category - low floor but plenty of upside.

Mixon

Montgomery

Drake

Jamaal Williams

Jonathan Williams 

Starting him this week for the simple fact that Lions activated him last werk and decided to immediately roll with him. Still not expecting much tho since even Kerryon couldn’t do much with this offense 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juke said:

If you were to rank Bo amongst these RBs how would you rank them? Just picking a few that seem to be in his category - low floor but plenty of upside.

Mixon

Montgomery

Drake

Jamaal Williams

Jonathan Williams 

I’d start mixon in a half a second over him. Sure he carries risk too but his arrow is trending up and you KNOW the opportunity will be there. Nothing at all is guaranteed with Bo right now except a good matchup. The rest of that list outside of mixon I think are guys that are in the same boat as him.

Edited by StevenSC400
Spelling

They're playing Washington. I'm desperate at RB in one league. I'm starting him and pretending I feel good about it. If you own him and you can't start him against this Washington defense, what value does he have?

Starting bo over Sony. Redskins are just that bad against the run. Any other week I’d go the other way around. 

Only concern really is just bad lion coaching and they script him out like they did last week against Dallas in the second half 

29 minutes ago, rvtura23 said:

Starting bo over Sony. Redskins are just that bad against the run. Any other week I’d go the other way around. 

Only concern really is just bad lion coaching and they script him out like they did last week against Dallas in the second half 

Same boat, have him over Sony, Guice and RoJo. So it’s unlikely these clowns do much better. Let’s hope Det starts with a quick lead and actually establish the ground game with some sweet PA. 50/50 Det actually plays smart. 

On 11/22/2019 at 2:33 PM, StevenSC400 said:

Some reps doesn’t equal a start. A lot of players get some reps. But I mean if your in a deep league over 12 teams I could see it.

Yes, exactly...some of us are forced to start him (confidently):

16-Team

- Melvin Gordon (Bye)

- Marlon Mack (@#$*#@ Broken HAND!)

- Kenyan Drake (Bye)

- Adrian Peterson (snaps snapped with Guice)

BO Knows RB1 status (due to circumstances), along with Brian Hill RB2. Good Times.

Hopefully he gets a dump off or 2 now that hes has some extra time with the offense. Feel like a TD is guaranteed but hoping for 2!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mmiller186 said:

Hopefully he gets a dump off or 2 now that hes has some extra time with the offense. Feel like a TD is guaranteed but hoping for 2!

After I saw Jonathan Williams getting a few dumpoffs, I’m hoping as well 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

After I saw Jonathan Williams getting a few dumpoffs, I’m hoping as well 

You and I have two things in common. Tennis and Bo. 

I'd have loved a td from the big man..but usage was terrific 

Edited by hard1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Flyers_28 said:

im hoping Bo knows

Bo seems to know at least through 2 games.

15 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

He lost a fumble apparently. Did anyone see the game? Was he still used heavily after? 

Yes he was. He also had a 25 yarder called back because of holding. He looks like he’s their workhorse from here on out. 

Was he used/targeted at all in the passing game? Like where this guy is going so far

Edited by DoYourJob

1 minute ago, DoYourJob said:

Was he used much in the passing game? Like where this guy is going so far

1 target, which he didn't catch