I think I made an incredible deal for the future of my deal

I give up

Ozzie Albies

Jake Arrieta

I receive

O'neil Cruz

Darwinson Hernandez

Craig Kimbrel

What do you think ? Imo I win this deal and it's not even close, O'neil Cruz is majestic

3 hours ago, paintingtheblack said:

Albies is far and away the best player in this deal. Also young. Guess only time will tell and it depends on the makeup of your roster, but I don't like this for you. 

Albies is the best player on my team but I wanted to make a rebuild with O'neil Cruz who I think is the next BB Bonds and Darwinson Hernandez a top prospect and on TOP of that the best RP in the league in 2012 Craig Kimbrel

I know Albies is good but he is only 1 man and Arrieta is a shell of his former shelf

I give Albies and I get 3 pieces! THREE is better than 1 !

Edited by ItsMeMario

Not sure how you won this deal. I do like Cruz, but lets relax before comparing him to Bonds. Albies is the best player in this deal by far, and it maybe would be different if he wasn't 22 years old. Sorry to say, but I don't see how you won this.

14 hours ago, ItsMeMario said:

Albies is the best player on my team but I wanted to make a rebuild with O'neil Cruz who I think is the next BB Bonds and Darwinson Hernandez a top prospect and on TOP of that the best RP in the league in 2012 Craig Kimbrel

I know Albies is good but he is only 1 man and Arrieta is a shell of his former shelf

I give Albies and I get 3 pieces! THREE is better than 1 !

If Albies is the best player on your team, then the trade makes a little more since. However, I would be keeping Albies as part of my rebuild and scouting the MiLB system for prospects.

That said, you do not win this trade RIGHT NOW. Who’s to say Cruz is the next Barry Bonds? And getting the top RP from 8 years ago? The ONLY time I’m trading for a RP of any caliber is if I’m in the hunt for a championship. You’d been better off getting another prospect in your deal rather than Craig. I’d try to move him for another prospect if I were you.

Good luck!