Sign in to follow this  
GuyIncognito

Help me land Kittle?

Kittle owner has bye week and injury issues. Thinking of trying to cash in on Kittle since he most likely won't play this week. He basically has holes at QB, WR2 and TE (provided Kittle is out). I don't like being without a solid TE option this week, however, I'm most likely making the playoffs and would love to have Kittle on my roster as I'm waning on Waller. I could offer Waller and a QB either Ryan or Goff, or possibly just include the QB, but 3 for 1s are hard to pull off. What combo from my roster would you recommend?

If I'm able to get Kittle, I would have to pick up one of the following for this week: Ebron, Goedert, Eifert, Fant, Dwelley, Watson

Half-PPR ESPN 12 Team Redraft

QB - L.Jackson
RB - A.Kamara, N.Chubb
WR - T.Hill, D.Moore
TE - D.Waller
Flex - T.Coleman
D/ST - OAK
K - R.Gould
Bench - M.Ryan, L.Murray, A.Robinson, J.Goff, T.McLaurin, AJ Green

Waller alone could do it since he needs something now. If he wants TE and QB, I'd offer Waller and Goff definitely (Goff will suck this week), but Waller and Ryan works too. You have Lamar freaking Jackson...you don't need Matt Ryan or Goff IMO. Make those spots handcuff heavy and enjoy winning your league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RyanK said:

Waller alone could do it since he needs something now. If he wants TE and QB, I'd offer Waller and Goff definitely (Goff will suck this week), but Waller and Ryan works too. You have Lamar freaking Jackson...you don't need Matt Ryan or Goff IMO. Make those spots handcuff heavy and enjoy winning your league.

I only have 3 QBs at the moment since the trade deadline is tomorrow and I'm trying to see if I can trade one of them. If not, I'll just drop them tomorrow after the 3pm deadline. Thanks for your response.

2 minutes ago, boredster said:

if he's desperate to win, waller for kittle straight up should be enough... would be cautious about kittle, it may be a couple weeks before he;s back

So do you think it's even worth it to go for him, or stick it out with Waller?

Just now, GuyIncognito said:

So do you think it's even worth it to go for him, or stick it out with Waller?

id probably stand pat with waller... he'll bounce back soon

• Thanks 1