heero78

Carmelo Anthony 2019-2020 Outlook

2 ugly/sub-par revenge games... hopefully he still knows how to play in DEN.

the timing of his slump seem to coincide with his guaranteed contract... or Hood's injury whichever.

Man went from barely averaging over one stock the past 4 years to somehow being able to get stocks. I guess he's aware he'll be outta the league the second he stops putting in effort on the defensive end. 🤣

No way in hell 1.3 steals is sustainable but I'm welcome to him proving the haters wrong. 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:21 PM, megaplayboy said:

I'd rather roll the dice on Bazemore with Hood out what he can give you will probably be more valuable than pts a couple 3s and bad FG%

So how has that dice been rolling? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, taenggg said:

Man went from barely averaging over one stock the past 4 years to somehow being able to get stocks. I guess he's aware he'll be outta the league the second he stops putting in effort on the defensive end. 🤣

No way in hell 1.3 steals is sustainable but I'm welcome to him proving the haters wrong. 

Could be the system too. He's doing less lifting on offense which means more energy on defense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nomorebulls said:

Like the haters said, his value just came from playing against Bulls Nuggets and Suns.

HES NOT TRENDING UP!

DO NOT PICK UP THIS GUY!

They play in special leagues where stats only count for players playing against the Clippers. 😆

Edited by Spyplane
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

On 11/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, Spyplane said:

Said it in the week 5 WW thread earlier today: Nas is the real add. He's ******** crushing it tonight now and so he's now no longer under the radar.

Probably better than your dice roll on Little hah, hindsight is always 20/20

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kmoore1521 said:

Probably better than your dice roll on Little hah, hindsight is always 20/20

Little is on the WW in my world. Melo is on my roster. Listen to a little Kenny Rodgers and take notes. 😄

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2019 at 9:02 AM, Spyplane said:

The Blazers need defense, rebounding and some scoring punch. Melo can only provide one of those three and the one he provides may or may not fit the system depending on what he's been doing the past year. Plus he's 35 years old and that's likely going to out a damper on how many minutes he can handle. 

I think in deep leagues that Nassir Little is a strong long term add. He defends at a high level, he rebounds, he plays high energy, he's fast and athletic. He can do a little of everything on offense. I think he continues to see minutes around or above 20MPG. He limits Melo's upside. He's the future.

Melo managed to turn this man into a believer.

Edited by memo
  • Haha 6

Sure did. I'm in it to win it, not to try to protect some fragile ego that cannot move or change. I see that in here from time to time and I'm guessing most of those people are complete losers and those who aren't complete losers will be soon enough. Anyway, I hope this clears things up for you. Keep it mellow.

Lmao yeah. He will continue to keep up with these peripherals all season long. 100%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, memo said:

Melo managed to turn this man into a believer.

Too much "I think" in a post is a good sign of something to avoid 👌

7 hours ago, Spyplane said:

Sitting comfy as #1 seed. This dude really out here bragging Melo all day? lol I'm happy your happy with Melo I wish him a good season. 

• Haha 1

Is anyone else out here praying this isnt a fluke defensively? 6 games in a row with 3+ combined stocks is outstanding value, this guy be turning into Isaac with name value haha.

• Like 1