Sign in to follow this  
kmoore1521

Trade Embiid? WHIR

got offered D-Russell and Lou Will 2-1 for my boy Embiid

my team is in my signature, itd be a punt rebounds kind of move because i mean just look at my rebounders hah

should i pull the trigger and go for assists - 3's - FT% - Steals - Points kind of build punting rebounds and probably blocks*???

or stay put and search the WW for partners for embiid??

another guy offered T- Bryant + Jrue Holiday for my Embiid so theres another option i guess lol

post a link and ill help thanks!

Edited by kmoore1521

Lou will take a slight hit with PG back and it depends who you think will stay healthier rest of the season. Embiid is frustrating to own but when he plays its hard to argue with the production. If you can get a PF or decent big back with Russell do it

• Like 1

Jrue + Bryant makes sense imo, I would try to wait until Embiid strings together 4-5 great matches with no rest days and try to get Jrue + someone better than Bryant for Embiid. Philly has lot of B2B in March, come the playoffs time and I expect NOP to get better and fight for a playoff spot.

18 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

got offered D-Russell and Lou Will 2-1 for my boy Embiid

my team is in my signature, itd be a punt rebounds kind of move because i mean just look at my rebounders hah

should i pull the trigger and go for assists - 3's - FT% - Steals - Points kind of build punting rebounds and probably blocks*???

or stay put and search the WW for partners for embiid??

another guy offered T- Bryant + Jrue Holiday for my Embiid so theres another option i guess lol

post a link and ill help thanks!

I think Jrue+Bryant is a better combo than D’Lo+Lou, so I’d take that instead. Better floor and ceiling (and I have D’Lo and love him).

Jrue is kind of a buy low right now though, you might have to take a chance with him in the short term as he probably has less of a market than Embiid in your league.

Jrue and Bryant is better. But still not enough for Embiid in my opinion. I think you can do better. But it's not a bad trade either

Embiid is a monster when he plays, those ~60 games that he does play in he's giving you better stats than everyone you'd be getting in those scenarios. I'd decline the first trade for sure and then second one with jrue and bryant is nice but I think I'd still hold embiid in that case. See if you can maybe add someone else viable to (jrue + bryant) maybe throw in prince and try to get an upgrade at the PF spot too. 

I don't mind Jrue and Bryant, but I'd agree with the others and ask for a bit more.

Bam would be a good value replacement for Bryant in the trade, so that's where my asking price would be for the Jrue owner, if you want to get rid of Embiid's injury/rest risk.

• Like 1