Sign in to follow this  
Welcome To My House

Collusion you be the judge

Can you explain why you think this is collusion? genuinely curious 

You're not really painting much of a picture here.

Edited by bhawks489

looks like its Gordon / Jones for Sanders / Williams.

Brissett is probably a bye week cover and AP is probably the insurance for Guice! Basically they're an extra 2 cents to sweeten the deal!

Failed to mention the team trading Gordon/Jones hasn’t set his lineup in 3 weeks.   One team signs in at 12:59 pm and accepting team gets on at 1:01am to accept the trade.  

Using FanstasyPros rankings both ROS and dynasty

Gordon 32 dynasty. 17 ROS

jones 119 and 54

sanders 148 and 69

peterson 204 and 84

williams 107 and 55

brisset 178 and 144

not sure how you guys see it even close

6 hours ago, Anarchy666 said:

looks like its Gordon / Jones for Sanders / Williams.

Brissett is probably a bye week cover and AP is probably the insurance for Guice! Basically they're an extra 2 cents to sweeten the deal!

He doesn’t even own Guice.   Brissett is a waiver wire qb.  He has Cousins, Newton, K Allen and Big Ben.

8 minutes ago, Welcome To My House said:

Failed to mention the team trading Gordon/Jones hasn’t set his lineup in 3 weeks.   One team signs in at 12:59 pm and accepting team gets on at 1:01am to accept the trade.  

Using FanstasyPros rankings both ROS and dynasty

Gordon 32 dynasty. 17 ROS

jones 119 and 54

sanders 148 and 69

peterson 204 and 84

williams 107 and 55

brisset 178 and 144

Well, if that random calculation says its bad then it must be. Use your own logic.

Funny how you are arguing that its bad when everyone on here says its fine. Are you not even involved and mad that you didnt get a chance to trade?

Edited by bhawks489
  • Like 1

the only fishy part is that the one giving upon gordon hasn't set their lineup in 3 weeks.  i don't think its collusion i think its just a bad owner giving up.  have u played with them before?

What's wrong with Damien Williams and his upside? Ronald Jones is garbage and holds off Peyton Barber for a few weeks and than loses the job because he can't hold onto the football. He isn't worth much of anything. I'd much rather have an old Adrian Peterson than him. Emmanuel Sanders is a decent #3 WR/Flex who can get 800 receiving yards. Brissett has been averaging 17 points per game this year. I don't see anything wrong getting those 4 players basically for Melvin Gordon and a guy that goes up and down as much as a yo-yo. 

Yeah I have played with the same group for 3 years.  

I am not involved in the trade.  I am sitting 2nd in the league and this trade is between teams that are in the bottom 3rd of the league.   

The LM has already reversed the first trade for it was the same minus Jones.  He was not in the 1st trade

Thanks for you guys feedback  

4 hours ago, Welcome To My House said:

He doesn’t even own Guice.   Brissett is a waiver wire qb.  He has Cousins, Newton, K Allen and Big Ben.

if it's a 2 QB or superflex league, he probably needs Brissett. If it's a 1 QB league, then it's a Cousins / Brissett platoon

6 hours ago, Welcome To My House said:

Bruh....let it go. I'm not sure exactly what you're seeing here, but obviously nobody else is seeing it. Let it go. 

Edited by SenatorSpaceman

14 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

Bruh....let it go. I'm not sure exactly what you're seeing here, but obviously nobody else is seeing it. Let it go. 

I said thanks for the feedback.  It is what it is and unless the Commish reverse it, I have to live with it. 

I know it is collusion and it is not going to effect my team or chances of winning.  We shall if the team trading Gordon/Jones sets his lineup or keeps bye players in his starting lineup like he did the previous 3 weeks.  A team doesn’t randomly sign in at 1am and makes a trade offer after being off for 3 weeks and the receiving team accepts the trade 2 minutes later all while the rest of the US is asleep.

31 minutes ago, Welcome To My House said:

I said thanks for the feedback.  It is what it is and unless the Commish reverse it, I have to live with it. 

I know it is collusion and it is not going to effect my team or chances of winning.  We shall if the team trading Gordon/Jones sets his lineup or keeps bye players in his starting lineup like he did the previous 3 weeks.  A team doesn’t randomly sign in at 1am and makes a trade offer after being off for 3 weeks and the receiving team accepts the trade 2 minutes later all while the rest of the US is asleep.

maybe they had a conversation about each other’s teams and pointed out whom they liked or didn’t like and found a workable deal where they were both happy. 

You even said yourself it’s two teams out of it so they are basically making this trade with intent on next season. Maybe dude sees manny sanders signing with sf and being a full season 1 there, maybe he thinks jones will be a bust and Gordon will show himself as a product of running behind a very good line last couple of years. Maybe he thinks Brissett is the truth and has too 10 potential next year. Lot of what ifs.

Unless one team is saying here take all my prime players for scraps to help you win, there is not collusion. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 8:55 AM, Nyblazer11235 said:

maybe they had a conversation about each other’s teams and pointed out whom they liked or didn’t like and found a workable deal where they were both happy. 

You even said yourself it’s two teams out of it so they are basically making this trade with intent on next season. Maybe dude sees manny sanders signing with sf and being a full season 1 there, maybe he thinks jones will be a bust and Gordon will show himself as a product of running behind a very good line last couple of years. Maybe he thinks Brissett is the truth and has too 10 potential next year. Lot of what ifs.

Unless one team is saying here take all my prime players for scraps to help you win, there is not collusion. 

Fwiw it was determined he was colluding.  The guy had 3 teams.   After this trade he traded with another team whom hadn’t set his lineup all year.

Going to finish the year out since I have $ on the line but walking after this year.   

Thanks for everyones opinion but had a suspicion.

Now I’m curious - can you explain how it was determined to be collusion again? Maybe I’m missing something, but your explanation didn’t make sense to me.