Sign in to follow this  
AlexanderMaha

Pick 2 WR....WHIR Golladay, Kirk, Deebo, Gallup

Hey everyone, I have 2 WR slots to fill half PPR. Golladay vs #2 pass defense with no stafford, Kirk facing a team he scored 3 pts against 2 weeks ago, Deebo with Kittle out, and Gallup vs Lions bad pass D. Please help! Post your links :)

I like Deebo and Golladay. I know people are down on Golladay but he will be forced the ball being down today against the cowboys. He got 9 targets last week still against the bears in a game management type game.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

21 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

Hey everyone, I have 2 WR slots to fill half PPR. Golladay vs #2 pass defense with no stafford, Kirk facing a team he scored 3 pts against 2 weeks ago, Deebo with Kittle out, and Gallup vs Lions bad pass D. Please help! Post your links :)

I'd start Golladay and Gallup

GL

Edited by keven
  • Thanks 1

Gallup without a doubt, and I'd lean Golladay over Kirk.  I'd put Deebo last on that list. Everyone's looking for a repeat of Deebo's big game without Kittle, and Kirk's last game vs SF, but I think both were outliers and both players revert to their mean (Deebo down, Kirk up)

• Thanks 1