Sign in to follow this  
mikeryan8

Kittle doubtful, pick one best scenario/start below!!

Kittle currently doubtful. I have OJ Howard who plays against the Saints which is tougher matchup than last week. 

Dwelley vs ARI

Rudolph vs DEN

Eifert @ OAK

Dwelley or Eifert would give me the option to wait to see if Kittle will play or not, but I would have to drop Howard.

1 minute ago, mikeryan8 said:

Kittle currently doubtful. I have OJ Howard who plays against the Saints which is tougher matchup than last week. 

Dwelley vs ARI

Rudolph vs DEN

Eifert @ OAK

Dwelley or Eifert would give me the option to wait to see if Kittle will play or not, but I would have to drop Howard.

I'd start Howard

GL

• Thanks 1

It is very unlikely that Kittle plays, he said he feels great which means they are resting him to get him right as an 8-1 team should. Rudolph has been hot but that could lead to negative regression. As a Kittle owner, I’ve been very intruiged by Dwelly’s matchup. Out of these I’d pick dwelly but I’m personally starting Jets TE Ryan Griffin this week.

• Thanks 1

I’m in a similar situation, but I think it’s EXTREMELY unlikely he plays (would be a bonkers decision by Shanahan if there is ANY doubt). 

So IMO the question is just “Howard or dwelly” and I think that depends on your situation: Howard for upside, dwelly for floor.

of course given that you’d have to drop Howard, I’d probably keep him for ROS upside 

• Thanks 1

Keep an eye out to make sure if Kittle plays or not. If not just roll with OJ Howard.

• Thanks 1