tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019 Week 12

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 12 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 12 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

24 minutes ago, Maroney's Bolgna said:

Soooo... not clear at all.... cool.

im sure injury news will come out before Wednesday regarding Wilkins and provide some clarity

14 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

im sure injury news will come out before Wednesday regarding Wilkins and provide some clarity

I’ve seen Wilkins without Mack before. He sucks. After today’s game, Williams is definitely the guy to own 

• Thanks 1

Mixon. Surely some people had dropped him by now  ;)

Nobody really jumps out as FA worthy in most league formats who's still probably out there...Samuel if nobody grabbed him this past week. Goedart if avail.

Is n’keal Harry worth a look? How did he look?  I didn’t see the game but saw he got 4 targets in his first nfl game. He is super talented and Dorset is in the concussion protocol. Think this  guy could amount to something  in the following weeks 

2 hours ago, blue42 said:

Is n’keal Harry worth a look? How did he look?  I didn’t see the game but saw he got 4 targets in his first nfl game. He is super talented and Dorset is in the concussion protocol. Think this  guy could amount to something  in the following weeks 

They are easing him back in but he looked really good out there made a couple of nice catches and had a good run after the catch on one....I'd pick him up if he was available in my league

• Thanks 1

Raiders DEF. Back to back double digit fantasy points and plays the Jets next. 

Deebo Samuel only 25% owned in ESPN.

Noah Fant 13% in ESPN.

Jeff Driskel at WSH next week.

8 hours ago, blue42 said:

Always the possibility but it's a crapshoot every week with the Patriots offense. Edelman is the only remotely reliable option. I can't see Harry changing that this season, maybe next year.

Edited by Sartorialism
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BookersB said:

Gus Edwards? Or only more for Ingram handcuff? 

I think Edwards might be the TOP handcuff right now.  Debateable between him and Pollard, but if the starter were to go down I can't think of a better situation.  Because of Jackson and this offense, I think regardless of the RB they will produce.  

Washington is last WR standing on Steelers vs a juicy match up with Bengals

• Like 3

The player I am putting a claim in for with my #4 WW is Jonathan Williams 

10 hours ago, itschief33 said:

Second. Looked legit today 

My only concern is how much (or really how little) he'll be used in the passing game, else I'd for sure burn my #1 on him this week.

42 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

My only concern is how much (or really how little) he'll be used in the passing game, else I'd for sure burn my #1 on him this week.

In PPR, I’d pass. McKissic is much better suited for that role. The TD upside was enough for me, but I play standard

• Like 1

My rankings:

jaylen samuels

jonathan williams

bo scarborough

tony pollard

gus edwards

agree/disagree?

30 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

My rankings:

jaylen samuels

jonathan williams

bo scarborough

tony pollard

gus edwards

agree/disagree?

not sure about williams vs wilkins.  if wilkins is healthy, is he the guy in indy?