Certified_504

10 Team H2H Category (Keeper)

I am putting together an active keeper league with 10 owners. Each team will get to have 3 keepers. We play 8 categories and no turnovers. ESPN standard rosters and scoring with 1 IR spot. My leagues are very competitive and we require all owners to be active and vote on trades. I stay on top of everything including activity and we make sure that guys are communicating. If you are interested in a competitive keeper league starting year 1, let me know and provide me with your email address. I will contact you to send out invites. Only about 6 spots remain, contact me ASAP.

Thanks,

Derek

17 minutes ago, Certified_504 said:

Anyone else we still have 4 spots open as of right now although 2 of them are about to be filled

I’ll dm you 

Only 2 spots available. If your interested you need to let me know ASAP. Please leave your name and email. You must be active and most importantly competitive. I monitor these things closely and I expect every one to compete hard.

Only 1 spot left ladies and gentlemen. Authentic and Competitive Keeper League starting year 1. 1st year free and all owners required to be active. Standard Espn rosters with 1 IR and 3 keepers. If you are interested, please leave your name and email address and I will send you an invite.

Thanks, 

Derek

Hi Brady,

Sorry we filled up before you posted. I forgot to update the board. However, we still have not drafted and we have about 4 owners that have not provided their information which opens up the door for you, Bdub3223, and anyone else that is interested in joining.

Bdub3223, what is your email address?

I will also start a waiting list, just in case I have to replace inactive owners, etc. If you are interested in joining this league, leave your name and email address and I will contact you when I'm available. You must be active and we will need to schedule the draft so I will be reaching out to you quickly and you will need to be responsive.

Thanks,

What's Up Knicksfan 1994, I remember that team well. I was also a fan of the Knicks back then, as well as a few other teams. Starks was one of my favorite players from that era. We still have about 2 owners that are not responsive so I will open up a spot for you. I sent you an invite. Thank you for your interest.

Derek

One spot available and will open a wait list. Knicksfan never joined. Wiz did join. 1 spot open. Anyone interested in competitive keeper league with 1st year free, let me know now. You must be active and responsive. All owners must remain competitive, I will monitor this very closely. Please leave your name and email and I will reach out to you.

Derek