Sign in to follow this  
MSkibisky

MNF 🏈​​​​​​​ - Chiefs vs Chargers - What is needed or not?

3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I can see Gordon having a massive game in this spot though. Training wheels are off and he's been getting better every week. Prime spot to detonate against the leaky Chiefs defense.

I can see Gordon going off, but will he have enough to overcome the almost 14 point deficit my opponent has and also what Kelce has to put up and whatever Ekeler will have as well? 

6 hours ago, BeGreat said:

Down 44 pts in half ppr I have Mahomes Kelce and Hill. 

Is it 6 points for passing TDs? If so I think you’ve got a good shot. I’m down 43 with mahomes and hill as well in PPR and all TDs are 6 points

5 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

Is Damien playing??

Sounds like it, he travelled to Mexico City yesterday.   Whose ready for some good ol' fashioned Andy Reid running back roulette?

Damien Williams (questionable, personal) joined the Chiefs on their flight to Mexico City ahead of Monday's Week 11 matchup with the Chargers.

Williams briefly left the Chiefs to address a family matter but is back with the team and should occupy his usual role Monday night in Mexico. Coming off a season-high 24 touches in Week 10, Williams warrants consideration as an RB1 in all formats.

Nov 17, 2019, 11:22 AM ET

• Thanks 1

Need a shoot out. 

Need 300/3 MINIMUM from Mahomes

Need Rivers to feed Henry 

Need Mahomes touchdowns not field goals (a missed extra point might help as well as some missed field goals)

Thanks in advance fantasy gods

19 minutes ago, jumboJET85 said:

I need 11.06 points from Mike Williams. Would be a great week to get that first touchdown.

I'm in the same boat as you only worse...I need 12.3 points. Hoping he gets a TD and a few receptions. Good luck!

I need Ekeler, Allen, and Henry to all fall flat on their face.  Or a combination of the three of them playing worse than Mecole Hardman points + my 30 point lead. 

1 hour ago, Silkk1211 said:

Is it 6 points for passing TDs? If so I think you’ve got a good shot. I’m down 43 with mahomes and hill as well in PPR and all TDs are 6 points

Yes it’s 6 pts per TD for QBs. Hopefully I can win by halftime lol.

i have Mahomes and Hunter Henry..

He has Kelce and Hardeman

im up by 8 going in

so how bout a few TD's to Hill in a shootout

Too much to ask?

24 from Henry in a must win game to secure a bye week for the playoffs. I need this bye because my matchups the first week of the playoffs are awful.

24 is only 8 catches for 100 yards and a TD. Doable right? RIGHT!?!?!?

1 hour ago, jumboJET85 said:

I need 11.06 points from Mike Williams. Would be a great week to get that first touchdown.

Amazing how a guy can go from double digits to nothing while losing his competition (tyrell) and Henry missing time

1 minute ago, Golden Spikes said:

Amazing how a guy can go from double digits to nothing while losing his competition (tyrell) and Henry missing time

Because Rivers sucks now. Just look at what is happening to Kupp.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Need 6 points(.5ppr) from either Sammy or Mike Williams.  Been debating which one?

I'd go probably go with Watkins and pray that he doesn't get hurt.  In every game he has been active this year, he has scored at least 6 points in that format.

47 minutes ago, Klientel said:

24 from Henry in a must win game to secure a bye week for the playoffs. I need this bye because my matchups the first week of the playoffs are awful.

24 is only 8 catches for 100 yards and a TD. Doable right? RIGHT!?!?!?

I'm with ya, buddy!

24 from Henry would put me a mere 0.7 below my opponents projection... But all that work for Henry might mean that his Melvin Gordon wasn't getting a lot of run, so he maybe wouldn't hit his projection?

Yet somehow I think...

Image result for grasping at straws gif

I'm losing 104.68 - 62.52. I have Patrick Mahomes, Damien Williams, Mike Williams, & Hunter Henry. He has Harrison Butker. I can't wait for the game. I love having players on both teams in a game like this. Makes it so much more fun to watch. For what it's worth Yahoo says I have a 70% chance of winning. We shall see. 

Getting destroyed by the team with Cousins, John Brown, DJ Chark, LeVeon Bell having close if not their best games of the season this week.  Still have a faint chance, with 2 Kelce TD and 3 or 4 Badgley FG, and Hunter Henry staying out of the EZ.

Edited by murraygd13

Just now, murraygd13 said:

LeBron

I would check with your league commish, man.  I feel like that's against the rules.

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

I would check with your league commish, man.  I feel like that's against the rules.

Yeah, yeah. Stupid autocorrect.

need T. Hill to outscore D. Williams by 4.4 pts in 0.5 PPR. +1 pt bonus for rush/rec milestones (100, 150, 20) and 40 yard rush/rec play