Sign in to follow this  
vthokie3

Trade Deadline: Any last moves? WHIR

12 Team Std (8-3). Team below. Likely to drop Foles for either Packers/Eagles DST (great week 13,14,15 schedules). Not really a fan of my WR/Flex situation but not sure if any moves to be made. Tempted to drop Mike Williams but best WR on waivers are Cobb, Corey Davis types so not really an upgrade

Wilson, Foles

CMC, Carson, Singletary, Penny

Kupp, Adam Thielen, Mike Williams, Tyrell Williams, Brandin Cooks, Kirk

Kelce, Jared Cook

Saints

Slye

All need is a steady Freddy wr so whatever package u can deal for one sending singletary and a wr (I’m not high on kupp given Goff), could land you  less stress wr, if the team bites.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tghetty said:

All need is a steady Freddy wr so whatever package u can deal for one sending singletary and a wr (I’m not high on kupp given Goff), could land you  less stress wr, if the team bites.  

5 minutes ago, Rod6874 said:

I agree. Package Singletary and Kupp for an upgrade at wideout.

If I did Singletary/Kupp what WR would you target? Would also leave me flexing kirk or one of the Williams every week?

3 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Foles drop someone else for a DST

I have Wilson so unlikely to use Foles even with his nice playoff schedule. I'm trying to do a 2 for 1 to open a roster spot as well

Edited by vthokie3

2 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

If I did Singletary/Kupp what WR would you target? Would also leave me flexing kirk or one of the Williams every week?

Target Thomas, Hopkins, Julio, and Evans.

If a team is in need of a WR2 or a flex, I'd be willing to deal Kupp + Mike Williams to get a lateral move type of guy like Edelman, Cooper, or Adams.

I disagree with keeping Foles and dropping someone else for a DST. Even if he has a bad matchup, you're still going to start Wilson 10/10 times over Foles. I'd be more than comfortable dropping him to free up a roster spot - or getting a feel around your league for QB needs. Potentially you could package Foles and Kupp for a WR upgrade to a QB needy team as well - Kupp stll has huge value imo given what he's done this year to date, but I agree that Goff at the helm isn't looking very trustworthy.

If you're looking to package Singletary and Kupp I think you can target any of the top WRs

Edited by trashlife
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, trashlife said:

I disagree with keeping Foles and dropping someone else for a DST. Even if he has a bad matchup, you're still going to start Wilson 10/10 times over Foles. I'd be more than comfortable dropping him to free up a roster spot - or getting a feel around your league for QB needs. Potentially you could package Foles and Kupp for a WR upgrade to a QB needy team as well - Kupp stll has huge value imo given what he's done this year to date, but I agree that Goff at the helm isn't looking very trustworthy.

If you're looking to package Singletary and Kupp I think you can target any of the top WRs

Thanks! Sadly the MT owner is out of the playoffs so probably wont deal as its redraft although he does need a RB2. Hopkins owner needs an RB2. Evans owner really needs an RB with Conner banged up and Melvin on a bye. Not sure going from Kupp to Evans is worth giving up low end RB2 considering Jameis has games like last week in him. 

What do you think about aiming lower with a  Singletary/Kirk  for a Lindsay or Golldaday or DJ Moore type deal? 

9 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Target Thomas, Hopkins, Julio, and Evans.

If a team is in need of a WR2 or a flex, I'd be willing to deal Kupp + Mike Williams to get a lateral move type of guy like Edelman, Cooper, or Adams.

Thanks! Most teams are in need of an RB2 so dealing Singletary seems the way to go. although I dont mind dealing Williams

You could target most of the top wide outs here, but i love dj moore going forward and think you could buy him cheaper than what he will be worth going into the playoffs. He is a sneaky WR1 and if you could manage and Kupp for Moore trade I would pull the trigger there. I am not a fan of singletary or kupp moving forward so like others mentioned, if you want to make a package then those are the 2 to move. Thanks for the help with mine

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

You could target most of the top wide outs here, but i love dj moore going forward and think you could buy him cheaper than what he will be worth going into the playoffs. He is a sneaky WR1 and if you could manage and Kupp for Moore trade I would pull the trigger there. I am not a fan of singletary or kupp moving forward so like others mentioned, if you want to make a package then those are the 2 to move. Thanks for the help with mine

DJ Moore owner has Saquan, Damien Williams, Hunt, and Mckissic at RB but still has Godwin, Golladay, Moore and John Brown at WR. Was thinking of offering Singletary for Moore or Golladay since he can't start all 4 and needs a RB2. Singletary/Kupp for Hopkins is interesting but I need to win 1 out of my last 3 for playoffs and hate Hopkins 13/14 matchups (NE and Chris Harris Jr in 14)

Edited by vthokie3

10 hours ago, Tghetty said:

I like Hilton over kupp in playoffs as well for what it’s worth

would you do Singletary for Hilton straight up? Hilton owner has Hopkins, Lockett and Hilton at WR and needs a bye week fill in for Dalvin in a must win matchup. This is standard fwiw

Edited by vthokie3

I think you can drop Foles, you wouldn't play him over Wilson and their Bye is past.

Otherwise I think you could stand pat, Kupp has had two down games but that can happen to any player... Rams remaining schedule is Ravens, Cards, Seahawks, Cowboys, San Francisco, those look like decent games for him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dead Money said:

I think you can drop Foles, you wouldn't play him over Wilson and their Bye is past.

Otherwise I think you could stand pat, Kupp has had two down games but that can happen to any player... Rams remaining schedule is Ravens, Cards, Seahawks, Cowboys, San Francisco, those look like decent games for him.

Thanks. Would you try dealing Singletary for DJ Moore, Golladay or Lindsey (would throw in Mike Will)? He has a rough playoff schedule

22 minutes ago, Josean Pelota said:

I would trade just about any of your WRs for a good RB. Carson's schedule is a little rough and I'd want a third RB for depth. 

Yeah would have to be Singletary+WR for an RB but still unlikely. RBs are at a premium in this league

27 minutes ago, Dead Money said:

Yes trade Singletary, if anybody would give you DJ Moore or Golladay for him, in heart beat

who do you like more ROS DJ Moore or Golladay? Stafford might not come back

8 minutes ago, kk131396 said:

Id be seeing if you can get your hands on a slight WR upgrade

Kupp+ Singletary for an elite WR  or just Singletary for a DJ Moore/Golladay type?

Edited by vthokie3

If you cna do SIngletary for Golladay id do it even with Stafford out he still got hhis with the backup QB in may not happen every game but id rather take him.