Sign in to follow this  
maktub91

BIG TRADE - Doncic WHIR

Hello guys! 16team 9cat ROTO.

Wanted your opinion before I make season affecting trade. So I was offered Doncic + Fox versus Beal, Rubio and Lamb. What do you think?

To give more perspective into this trade, I have been punting FG% and Blocks, my team consist of other players (besides Beal, Rubio and Lamb) such as the following ones:
1. K.Love;
2. K.Walker;
3. Jrue Holiday;
4. L. Kennard;
And other lessor playes such as Crowder, Robinson III etc. 

For 16T league I am pretty stacked IMO and my main focus are TO as I do not want to punt third stat, which is a bit worrying for Doncic and Fox, however, Lamb is injured and although he is close on returning, I think his health still should be somewhat worrying. Rubio just went down with back spasms and lets be honest, he is over-performing and although these back spasms does not sound as anything serious but still is yet another reason for concern. Last but not least - Beal - he is balling for sure but Doncic is as well. I think it honestly comes down to the X factor of Fox, I think I am able to wait a bit and once he comes back, I could trade him as a nice asset and thereby would make the best by this trade, but this is just my opinion, what do you think about the trade and health concerns on Rubio and Lamb ?

Post your link - WHIR 100%

Thanks in advance! 

50 minutes ago, maktub91 said:

Hello guys! 16team 9cat ROTO.

Wanted your opinion before I make season affecting trade. So I was offered Doncic + Fox versus Beal, Rubio and Lamb. What do you think?

To give more perspective into this trade, I have been punting FG% and Blocks, my team consist of other players (besides Beal, Rubio and Lamb) such as the following ones:
1. K.Love;
2. K.Walker;
3. Jrue Holiday;
4. L. Kennard;
And other lessor playes such as Crowder, Robinson III etc. 

For 16T league I am pretty stacked IMO and my main focus are TO as I do not want to punt third stat, which is a bit worrying for Doncic and Fox, however, Lamb is injured and although he is close on returning, I think his health still should be somewhat worrying. Rubio just went down with back spasms and lets be honest, he is over-performing and although these back spasms does not sound as anything serious but still is yet another reason for concern. Last but not least - Beal - he is balling for sure but Doncic is as well. I think it honestly comes down to the X factor of Fox, I think I am able to wait a bit and once he comes back, I could trade him as a nice asset and thereby would make the best by this trade, but this is just my opinion, what do you think about the trade and health concerns on Rubio and Lamb ?

Post your link - WHIR 100%

Thanks in advance! 

Now talks have been to Doncic versus Beal + Rubio.

Doncic for Beal and Rubio? I'd say, take it. Doncic is on a whole other level, though Beal has been beasting as of late too. Though if you could reduce it to Doncic for Beal straight up, all the better.

Edited by ThisIsSparta

Obviously Luka is the best player in the deal, but in a 16 team league, it's kind of tough. Where are you going to find the production you're giving up for a 2-1 trade on the WW?  Any notable names on the wire?

Help if you can. Thanks in advance.