lvsaint429

Eliminated? Who’s on your 2020 DND List?

Won't draft anyone with excess off-field risk in the first 6 rounds  - - - took AB with my 3rd pick in one league. Dumb. I didn't realize at the time how crazy he was.

George Kittle I will probably avoid taking early. He's great but seems injury prone now. I'd rather take a stud RB or WR.

Julio Jones -- guy is just washed now but hopefully proves me wrong the rest of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Awwww, sounds like someone has the 2-9 blues lol 

Not quite. 5-6.

I think it’s tough to put together a DND list without any idea of their 2020 ADP.

After last season, Russell would have been on my DND list due to his high 2018 ADP and inconsistent performance. This year his ADP dropped to about the 10th round, and I now own him in 4/5 leagues, which seemed to work out fairly well.

I’d say David Johnson if he’s still a first rounder (he won’t be...) but if his ADP drops to the 3/4th round, all of a sudden he’s no longer a DND. I always look for bounceback candidates in those guys who see their ADP take a significant hit from one year to the next.

Sucks to see so many seasons ending so soon. That’s exactly why I think any decent fantasy owner should do at least three leagues per year to hedge their bets.

• Like 1

Tyler Boyd 

reslly anyone from the bengals Im not drafting at all this year. 

Matt breida! He’s good, he gets injured too much. Yet he plays games while injured you can’t count on him or the running back situation. 

23 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

Won't draft anyone with excess off-field risk in the first 6 rounds  - - - took AB with my 3rd pick in one league. Dumb. I didn't realize at the time how crazy he was.

George Kittle I will probably avoid taking early. He's great but seems injury prone now. I'd rather take a stud RB or WR.

Julio Jones -- guy is just washed now but hopefully proves me wrong the rest of the season. 

I own Julio and this may be another thread topic, but the dude IS NOT washed. I am not going to look but I bet he is on pace for about 90 catches and 1300 yards with maybe like 6 tds and ATL will be better next year. 

• Like 1

Anybody who gets injured in the preseason, even with an expected timeline of recovery, because you never know, the injury may "linger" when the team is bad, his QB gets benched, and the player doesn't get the new contract he wanted.  (Yeah, I'm describing, you, AJ Green.  Thanks for nothing.)

Jordan Reed.  No explanation needed.

RBs on bad teams.  I don't care if "he's all they got".  Because if everyone around him stinks, it just won't matter.  So yes, you, Saquon Barkley and Joe Mixon.

• Like 1

I think I’m only gonna target 2nd to 4th year players.  Young studs with fresh legs.  You pick a guy like Hopkins and it feels like you’re stuck in mud.  Guy never makes any big plays.  It feels like I’m out gunned every week 

The list of players I'd avoid is much longer than the list I'd target at this point. So many of the players that haven't been injured have been so inconsistent it's hard to feel strongly except for the obvious studs.

David Montgomery - in the games I've watched him he doesn't seem to run hard at all. I know Nagy isn't doing him favors but I don't see much talent to get excited about.

Odell Beckham - I know Baker has struggled immensely but I am beginning to question if he's really one of the Top-10 WRs in the game

• Like 1

Will probably be eliminated soon.

DND - Watson, Bell, and David Johnson

Edited by tpat30

1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

Anyone on chicago

Anyone not named Kupp on rams 

juju

Hilton

Barkley(unless giants make changes he’ll probably go too early for me)

Any QB going earlier than the 8th round 

id take mahomes or lamar in the 5th or 6th round if they're there

Not eliminated, but it's way too early for me to exclude anyone.

I'm not loving the concept of rostering AB, but if he's gonna play and a dart throw bench pick?  Sure, why not.

Nagy could get fired.  The Rams could get some linemen.  I'd prefer to stay open minded til at least training camp.

Connor is a big one, because he will be tempting. I suppose if you grab him and cuff him that could work but thats burning another valuable pick.

Freeman was already on my DND this year. He is done in fantasy.

Will Fuller...

I'll just let someone else draft and drop him when he gets. Let him blow up and trade him.
Hilton is frustrating, would rather avoid him too.

OBJ might be a value next year.

Kerryon and Gurley, I'm done with.

josh Gordon is too unreliable.

Ertz. Goedert on the rise.

17 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Will probably be eliminated soon.

DND - Watson, Bell, and David Johnson

Ben Watson?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Not eliminated, but it's way too early for me to exclude anyone.

I'm not loving the concept of rostering AB, but if he's gonna play and a dart throw bench pick?  Sure, why not.

Nagy could get fired.  The Rams could get some linemen.  I'd prefer to stay open minded til at least training camp.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I think McCaffrey is a DND next year. Too big of a workload to repeat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

I think McCaffrey is a DND next year. Too big of a workload to repeat.

That's what I said after last year.  At some point, it will be correct.

2020 DND or 2020 good value? 👀 You be the judge.

19 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Ben Watson?

I think he means Deshaun Watson, most likely lost his week, so emotional response is DND forever. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Ben Watson?

Haha, Deshaun! Need more consistency...

Guys like deshaun and obj might be good value picks as their stock will be lower next year.  3rd or 4th round, obj is worth a flyer.  

1 hour ago, MyFistYourFace said:

James Conner 

Devonta Freeman

Jared Goff

Everyone else mentioned here is fair game if they drop in the draft. 

Yeah...normally I'd say that most are draftable at some price.

But Freeman is a great choice. 

1 minute ago, Rickydragon said:

Guys like deshaun and obj might be good value picks as their stock will be lower next year.  3rd or 4th round, obj is worth a flyer.  

Lol have fun with that

14 minutes ago, K197040 said:

That's what I said after last year.  At some point, it will be correct.

Gives me memories of Demarco Murray

• Like 1