lvsaint429

Eliminated? Who’s on your 2020 DND List?

2 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

That's weird, because next year it'll be Brady throwing to OBJ

Is that an upgrade or downgrade?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

Is that an upgrade or downgrade?

Honestly who knows. Brady looks frustrated with his performance. Who knows, he might retire. As fast as Cleveland goes....,they need to work on coaching/chemistry and their offensive line.

1 hour ago, mbell317 said:

I'm exaggerating. I'm not saying "washed" as in he's useless or terrible. But I mean he is washed as far as being a top 3 or top 5 WR going forward, in my opinion. There are more explosive guys out there (Tyreke, Keenan, Thomas, Evans, Cooper, Kupp, etc.) who will get you 25+ points occasionally which will win you your week. 

But Julio is still consistent. Maybe I'm being too hard on him. But I think he's done being an every week top 3 WR. 

People I would draft over Julio today:

1. Michael Thomas

Everyone Else VERY DEBATABLE, his name should not be mentioned.

Devante Adams, Hopkins or a 100% healthy Tyreek is the only one I would consider. However, yeah he is a top 5 guy. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Everyone is on my DND. I'm retiring. The random injuries kill the fun. Lost last night because I lost Hill. Guys get injured in the first few minutes of the first quarter way too often. Between Hill and Barkley this year, then Hill yesterday and Sanders the week before that, I am just done. Should barely make the playoffs but won't do much with half my wide receivers now injured. I also have Cooks. Who knows if he will even make it through a game this week or even play for that matter.

If I did come back next year, I can't really say yet without knowing the teams and coaches. I agree though, nobody under Nagy. I'd stay away from most players on the Rams. No RB from the Bucs. Lev Bell if he's still with the Jets. All Cincy players. Anybody under Kingsbury except Kyler. SF backfield. So many...

This is where I'm at. It's starting to be less exciting and more annoying by the amount of luck/randomness that's involved. In my main standard league, I'm 3-8 while 3rd in total points (nearly 2nd). Practically the same situation last year. Putting in the time to construct a good roster while losing due to injuries or a bad schedule, with no pay off, just doesn't seem worth it anymore.

If I play again in the future, I'd like it to be in league that isn't strictly H2H and has settings to mitigate some of the luck.

12 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

AJ Green 

David Johnson

OBJ  

DND lists are relative to cost.  If you could get all of these guys cheap enough it would be an easy decision.

1 hour ago, Thrill22 said:

DND lists are relative to cost.  If you could get all of these guys cheap enough it would be an easy decision.

I wouldn’t take $100 for David Johnson.

8 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Everyone is on my DND. I'm retiring. The random injuries kill the fun. Lost last night because I lost Hill. Guys get injured in the first few minutes of the first quarter way too often. Between Hill and Barkley this year, then Hill yesterday and Sanders the week before that, I am just done. Should barely make the playoffs but won't do much with half my wide receivers now injured. I also have Cooks. Who knows if he will even make it through a game this week or even play for that matter.

If I did come back next year, I can't really say yet without knowing the teams and coaches. I agree though, nobody under Nagy. I'd stay away from most players on the Rams. No RB from the Bucs. Lev Bell if he's still with the Jets. All Cincy players. Anybody under Kingsbury except Kyler. SF backfield. So many...

We'll see you next August.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WaiverLooter said:

Any Detroit RB. Seems like every year, the starter either underperforms or gets replaced by a waiver level back.

i agree...and any Pats RB.

• Like 1

Winston is going onto my DND list.  I just don't have the faith that he'll ever fully figure it out.  Too many turnovers.

3 minutes ago, willwc said:

James Conner

i dissagree. if big ben is back healthy and connor is still the "guy" i will still draft him 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cizastro said:

Winston is going onto my DND list.  I just don't have the faith that he'll ever fully figure it out.  Too many turnovers.

Good chance he wont have a cushy job with great weapons next season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Watching him play is terrifying I’ll give you that lmao. Weeks 2 and 4 were bad, you’re right. I won those weeks so didn’t think much of it. There's just only a few guys I’d rather have. I wasn’t big on Wilson coming in to the season (never said I was the smartest lol) mahomes went to high for me, and Lamar I think took everyone by surprise. Not like there were tons of better picks. 

I tell you I was way wrong about Dak, talk about a steal.  Of course I play in 2QB leagues only so QB's go way high, but he was the 19th QB off the board in the 7th

11 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

That seems to be the case every year.

Not really buts its magnified this season because the Pats arent an offensive juggernaut.

Any RB on a s--- team. I don't care if he's Muhammed I'm Hard Bruce Lee.

55 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

i dissagree. if big ben is back healthy and connor is still the "guy" i will still draft him 

Guy is not built to handle a heavy workload. I doubt Pitt goes into the year with him as their main back. 

• Haha 1