lvsaint429

Eliminated? Who’s on your 2020 DND List?

AJ Green, James Connor, JuJu, Kerryon Johnson, Beckham jr, , any Dolphins, Bears or Redskins players.

of the top of my head,

david johnson

Philip rivers 

James Conner

Delanie Walker 

Edited by Rozr1

Are we basically just listing players who have had a bad year? Because that isn't really helpful. All of the guys listed in this thread will be discounted heavily next year in drafts and a lot of them will bounce back. 

If Kenyan Drake moves on and DJ has a 6th round ADP, I'm all over him. Juju, OBJ and Conner in the 4th/5th? Sign me up. 

It makes a lot more sense to look at guys having a good season this year who will be overpriced in 2020. If the season ended tomorrow, here's some names off the top of my head that I'd probably be wary of next year: 

Nick Chubb - He'll go top 7 next year most likely, but he doesn't catch enough passes or score enough TD's for me to take him that high

Aaron Jones - Has had only 2 games this year with more than 13 carries and will be a late 1st/early 2nd round pick. Too risky for me. 

Mark Ingram - This year's bargain could easily be next year's bust given his age. 

Alvin Kamara - Too young and too talented for his ADP to fall much, but as Brees declines so does the Saints offense. I think his best fantasy days are behind him. 

Hunter Henry -  I just have the hunch that he's a bit injury prone. I'd rather have someone like Dissly at a big discount. 

Any WR with a top 15 ADP  - There are just too many good receivers for me to take one that high. 

One thing I'm definitely planning to do next year is reach for Mahomes a full round above his ADP. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OrangeAggie said:

Are we basically just listing players who have had a bad year? Because that isn't really helpful. All of the guys listed in this thread will be discounted heavily next year in drafts and a lot of them will bounce back. 

If Kenyan Drake moves on and DJ has a 6th round ADP, I'm all over him. Juju, OBJ and Conner in the 4th/5th? Sign me up. 

It makes a lot more sense to look at guys having a good season this year who will be overpriced in 2020. If the season ended tomorrow, here's some names off the top of my head that I'd probably be wary of next year: 

Nick Chubb - He'll go top 7 next year most likely, but he doesn't catch enough passes or score enough TD's for me to take him that high

Aaron Jones - Has had only 2 games this year with more than 13 carries and will be a late 1st/early 2nd round pick. Too risky for me. 

Mark Ingram - This year's bargain could easily be next year's bust given his age. 

Alvin Kamara - Too young and too talented for his ADP to fall much, but as Brees declines so does the Saints offense. I think his best fantasy days are behind him. 

Hunter Henry -  I just have the hunch that he's a bit injury prone. I'd rather have someone like Dissly at a big discount. 

Any WR with a top 15 ADP  - There are just too many good receivers for me to take one that high. 

One thing I'm definitely planning to do next year is reach for Mahomes a full round above his ADP. 

I agree with this sentiment. You could have a top notch team with guys people avoided this year because of last years performance that fell. I bet most of the names in this thread will be next years late round steals.

Ty Hilton...especially after his gutless and  pathetic performance last night. He was whining to play and dropped almost every pass thrown his way. He can not be trusted even in the best matchups.

• Like 1

JoHo

Devonta Freeman

Mixon

Sony

AB

JuJu.

Washington players, 

Outside of the QB position, there's nobody  on my "do not draft list".   EVERYONE is draft-able.  The only question is price/round.