Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsSparta

Who to drop for Bagley, Lamb, and Hart? WHIR

So here's my team below (FAAB public league). Someone did a firesale and dropped Lamb, Bagley, and Hart. I'm wondering whom I can drop from my team for them (or whom I'll pick up if ever). I have an extra IL spot, so I can stash one of them then pick up a streamer. WHIR, thanks!!!

Yahoo: 12-team 9-cat H2H League (9th pick)

PG: Devin Booker, SGA, Kendrick Nunn

SG: Bradley Beal, Bogdan Bogdanovic

SF: Robert Covington, Danuel House Jr.

PF: Blake Griffin, PJ Washington, Richaun Holmes

Centers: Nikola Vucevic, Thomas Bryant, Tristan Thompson

IL: Caris LeVert

I would look at dropping Holmes and picking up Bagley. Holmes likely loses a lot of value once Bags comes back anyway. That'd be the move imo

• Thanks 1

Thanks!

Drop TT for Bagley. He has regressed to the mean, and I think it's time to trade or drop him at this point. 

Edited by nikogwapi2
  • Thanks 1

Bump.

I'm debating getting either Bagley or Lamb and dropping either LeVert, TT, or Holmes in the order. Or what about Washington or House?

What do you think?

Thanks! I find it so tough to drop TT and Holmes, since they're both beasting right now. I was thinking if LeVert will be a good drop since he's not doing well fantasy wise anyway?

i would drop tt and holms for bagley and lamb. Hart isnt a big deal so i keep him in waiver.

• Thanks 1

absolutely do not drop holmes, i prefer him over lamb and hart even when bagley returns. LeVert was horrible before injury and TT isn't going to continue being anywhere near a 6th rounder. Snag Bagley and Lamb for TT and LeVert.

• Thanks 1

DO NOT DROP HOLMES, HE IS A TOTAL STUD. I'd actually recommend you attempt a 2 for 1 trade and then go to scoop bagley off the wire, and leave the 1 spot for a hot FA like Schroder or Baynes or such.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UjiriMentality said:

DO NOT DROP HOLMES, HE IS A TOTAL STUD. I'd actually recommend you attempt a 2 for 1 trade and then go to scoop bagley off the wire, and leave the 1 spot for a hot FA like Schroder or Baynes or such.

I like this idea as well. Keep Holmes. If you can't do a 2 for 1, I would look to maybe move Washington for bagley, slide him into your extra IL slot and pick up Lamb since he's coming back soon. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the help, guys. Vuc getting injured freed up a spot, so I picked up Bagley. Then I dropped House (who might miss some time) for Lamb.