Sign in to follow this  
kaistreets

My Love/Adams for his Porzingis/Markkanen

i like this trade.  suppose Love/Aadams could be up in the air by trade deadline. Lose some boards, but like the flexibility of Zingis/Mark.  Im sure Mark will be turning it around soon.

9 minutes ago, mdubdroid said:

i like this trade.  suppose Love/Aadams could be up in the air by trade deadline. Lose some boards, but like the flexibility of Zingis/Mark.  Im sure Mark will be turning it around soon.

That's my thinking on it. Love and Adams would have to land in perfect spots in order to increase their value. I just don't know if I should take that risk. It might be the perfect opportunity to let them go without dropping much in production. My FG%, 3's, Points, and Blocks go up. The only major drop off is boards, and I'm miles ahead of almost everyone in the league in that cat, and that's with Ayton out. Everything else is a very insignificant drop off. I'm just worries about Zingis and his injury history. Thanks for the help. 

4 hours ago, mdubdroid said:

Zingis looks good so far, and he'll prob get a few rest days to offset some of that concern.

True. Do you think Adams will turn it around eventually? 

Do this trade.

Love will miss 30 games based on his history and who know's where Adams ends up? 

Markannen will find some form again, and KP is a beast and don't think he sits as many games as people are predicting, he basically had 2 years off. 

Edited by DiscoNinja33
update