Sign in to follow this  
walker834

Who to drop for Winslow?

Waivers are thin  and I need someone who can put up numbers on my bench.  I just picked up Ingles but not expecting much.  My bench has been a mess all year although trying to sort it out.  Saric, Holmes and White are all recent adds but not against dropping.

pg-kemba
sg-lavine
g-
sf-Tatum
pf-embiid
f-Gallinari
C-turner
C-Sabonis
Util-Nance
Util-Gordon
B-Coby White
B-Ingles
B-Saric
B-Holmes

B-Robert Williams

IL-Levert

Williams probably the drop. 

I'd hold Nance, Love is due for a long term injury shortly. 

Coby will surely start at some stage. 

Saric has been producing decent numbers. 

Do you really need Ingles? His role has been heavily impact by Bojan. 

I picked up Jingles because I need games this week with Winslow out plus I need more than just winslow as far as assist guys.  yeah I figuer the drop is Williams, Saric or even Holmes.  Williams Ive been holding because all it takes is Theis to end up out of the rotation or someone to sit.  I don't think Saric or Holmes has that upside.  Waivers are real thin there is very little out there with any upside.  I'm looking at the Cauley Steins of the world.

Edited by walker834

I dropped Saric for Divincenzo instead.   Still might add winslow.   I had Schroder I dropped for Ingles. I had him for his 30 point game.  He's too inconsistant though.  Not that Winslow will do much better as far as being erratic, but will probably put up more the numbers i need as far as steals and assists  Going to ride Ingles since he has games and might grab winslow for Williams or Ingles depending on how they do. 

Noel is out there too.  I've thought of dropping williams for him but their numbers are the same.  It's a matter of minutes and development and who knows who will be better.  Feel silly passing on a top 40 player though when my team needs help.  I've basically been cycling point guards all year when I should have drafted earlier, instead of taking Aaron Gordon and Gallinari maybe.  I had Schroder, Fultz, Ntilinkina, now Ingles and White and Donte.  I don't know if I'm improving anything.  Holmes was the one pickup I've made that's been consistent.

Edited by walker834

I'd hold Saric if only for the 3 more games this week; even with random duds thrown in, a 5 game week from Saric with Baynes injured is probably more valuable to stream.  I don't think you need to move too quickly for Winslow, given he's been out forever, is perennially injured, and hasn't had any positive news in a while.

I'd drop Robert Williams, and if Noel is out there, I'd definitely make the move for him - Adams is hurt, sucking, and not even closing out games, while Noel looks great and is boosting FG% with a trickle of points and boards, and a bunch of stocks.

Nance is the guy who is annoying me the most.  And Levert really.  There were other players on the board I passed on because I took them in other leagues. I did that a lot this draft and think I still took the bpa in some spots.  But point guard and assists has been a real problem. I started off with Kemba and Lavine but should have kept going. I could have taken Brogdon and Smart.  And Murray and Jaylen Brown.  The draft started off this way because I went with Kemba and Embiid with my first two picks and even that there were better players on the  board I knew.  Hopefully Tristan Thompson or Love get traded because there isn't much on waivers at this point.   I missed Wagner and Jabari Parker last second too on waivers.  Hopefully Divicenzo can find a role.  He looks good but young.   I have a lot of annoying players on my team right now but there is hope.

Edited by walker834