p0k

Gallup or ARob (Must Win, WHIR!)

Who should I go with as my WR2 this week?

Gallup vs. NE or ARob vs. NYG??

I'm torn and need to win to stay in the playoff picture. WHIR 100%

I feel like i am am Arob homer for taking this stance, but you got the matchup win here for ARob vs NYG>Gallup vs NE. You have a lot of different weapons to feed vs a stout NE defense. I like ARob vs a trash NYG team. BB will want to slow the game down vs Dallas

Just now, shattovv said:

I feel like i am am Arob homer for taking this stance, but you got the matchup win here for ARob vs NYG>Gallup vs NE. You have a lot of different weapons to feed vs a stout NE defense. I like ARob vs a trash NYG team. BB will want to slow the game down vs Dallas

I'm leaning toward ARob as well with the good matchup. Just tough to sit Gallup when he's been producing so much. thanks!

1 minute ago, p0k said:

I'm leaning toward ARob as well with the good matchup. Just tough to sit Gallup when he's been producing so much. thanks!

I know bro, ARob owner. I just barely won my matchup last week cause Arob underperformed. But he under performed vs LAR. This matchup too juicy for a guy with his skillset

• Like 1

I'd go with A-Rob. I think he'll bounce back this week and I like his match-up MUCH more. 

• Thanks 1

I'd lean to ARob as well even with the issues with Trubisky. Dallas will have to throw a lot come the 2nd half of the game, but they will try in the 1st half to run with Zeke. I think they will have difficulty against the Patriots D.

• Thanks 1