Sign in to follow this  
kmoore1521

Trade Embiid? WHIR of course

My team and settings are in my signature

Got offered Jrue Holiday + Brandon Ingram for my Embiid

do it?

post a link and ill help

Thanks!

I would actually take it. Jrue is a borderline 1/2 round player and Ingram seems to be a stud this year. Embiid will be a headache with his rest days

I'd hold for the time being because it's still unclear what's going to happen when Zion returns. But if you wanted to do it right now, I probably wouldn't have anything against it. That's some great value you're getting. Embiid is the better player but he misses games and is a perennial injury risk

Help?

I like the Jrue portion of this trade given Embiids risks and Jrue will still run well with Zion, but I'm not completely sold on ingram yet due to the same Zion factor. Can you negotiate for a different player other than Ingram?

3 minutes ago, AstroWorld said:

I like the Jrue portion of this trade given Embiids risks and Jrue will still run well with Zion, but I'm not completely sold on ingram yet due to the same Zion factor. Can you negotiate for a different player other than Ingram?

nah already got him up to ingram from Thomas Bryant haha, thanks for the input man

55 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

it's interesting to see how jrue and ingrams production change when zion returns, personally i'd hold but it's a good trade 

I'd agree with this.  We just don't know what happens when Zion returns, and if/when Favors ever gets healthy.  I think you're grabbing Ingram at his ceiling, and while Jrue will probably produce 2nd round value, I'd still rather have Embiid, even if he has his rest days.

• Thanks 1

i think i rather embidd but it looks pretty even. jrue should continue to produce but ingram should regress once zion is back but i dont trust zions health either. Close but I would go embidd.

I’m not sold on Ingram yet either. He’s been great so far but I really do believe he takes a hit when Zion returns. I think Jrue’s value might actually go up with Zion on the court. But if Ingram’s value holds, the offer might not be there later. I personally wouldn’t do it but I’m not against it either.