CelticsFan4Life81

Replacement manager needed for free 2nd year Dynasty League!!

Hello everyone,

If any of you're looking to be replacement manager, I've got a Dynasty League in it's 2nd-year in desperate need of an active replacement GM!! It is an H2H points league on the Yahoo platform with a 30 player roster! There are no trade deadlines, no waivers, and I've adjusted the settings for higher scoring! A little bit of the backstory... We started this League last year with a 15-man roster + 5 IL slots. We also traded draft picks last season & will continue to do so every season. Unlike most leagues, this is unique in the fact that at the end of the season, you are able to keep 15 players of your choice, the other 15 will go back into the player's pool for next season's rookie draft!

I've listed all the players below, if you are interested, please shoot me an email at steventetreault@ymail.com & I'll send you the invite! Just so you know, the team you'll be taking over doesn't have the best record, but even though it's been an orphaned team since the start of the season, one of my other GM's had offered to keep the team afloat, until I could find a replacement. This is obviously going to be a first come first serve, so get in touch with me ASAP!!!

Jrue Holiday, Shai Gileous-Alexander, Patrick Beverley, E'Twaun Moore, Harry Giles, Taurean Prince, Thaddeus Young, Marcus Smart, Mitchell Robinson, Jaren Jackson Jr, DeWayne Dedmon, Cameron Johnson, JaMychael Green, Jeff Teague, Collin Sexton, cedi Osman, Bojan Bogdanovic, Enes Kanter, Karl-Anthony Towns, Grant Williams, Rodney McGruder, Noah Vonleh, DJ Augustin, Josh Richardson, Troy Brown, Zhaire Smith, Denzel Valentine, Thon Maker, DeAaron Fox, D'Angelo Russell, & Marvin Bagley 3rd.

Best regard's,

Steve
Edited by CelticsFan4Life81