JDE

2019 Fantasy Playoff D/ST Stashes

2 hours ago, QQ1 said:

I'm rolling with NY Jets this week and next and, then, NE thereafter.  Good luck, all!

I just acquired the Jets with $4 FAAB, but I also have Green Bay (they play NYG).  Who do you like between those two for this week? Seems like good matchups for both squads. 

28 minutes ago, bakes781 said:

I just dropped Bears D now that I have the Eagles for the playoffs. Week 16 I'm eyeing the Texans because they got the turnover machine Winston 

The Bears have a good matchup against Detroit this week.

• Like 2

Just now, kwelch said:

The Bears have a good matchup against Detroit this week.

Yeah but I clinched awhile ago ;) and the rest of their schedule is brutal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Kc has Patriots Denver and Chicago. Could be an under the radar d that does well come playoffs 

Good thinking.

Have a good matchup week 15 with PHI @Wash, but KC looks good for week 16. I bet CHI has packed it in by then and KC is still fighting.

You all must be in my league...  Everyone is holding 2-3 defenses.   Even the guys heading to consolation bracket.   I was fortunate enough to pick up Green Bay for their upcoming match ups.   Injuries would not allow me to hoard defenses. 

Anybody rolling SF dst all the way?

Looked good against GB. Don’t love NO, but for those who have a BYE the first week you get ATL and LAR.

Edited by Heizz

The Packers have a great schedule but have been trash most of the season. Anyone riding them over other DSTs for the Giants/Redskins/Bears matchup over the next 3 weeks?

I’d rather hoard RB’s then put so much effort in overthinking on Defenses. Been doing this for awhile, Defenses are overrated come playoffs just give me 5+ anything more is great. My studs will get my money. Put more thought into your bench stashes and handcuffs.

Edited by Tomei7
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BeefDaddy said:

Philly has Giants / Wash in 14/15

yeah my thoughts are that theres nothing left on waivers for TE, i have njoku on IR-R and hope hes activated down the stretch incase something happens with waller (he might see a bump in targets now that Renfrow is done). Looking at the other guys who made playoffs there Defenses all have tough matchups down the stretch so i figure blocking a defense that could go off in one of those games against me is better than picking up a QB who will also probably be available in the coming weeks

Well ok. It’s your team. Go ahead play the Eagles defense in your playoff weeks. Eagles have scored only 80 points and 23 the last three weeks, go ahead block your opponents and pleas sit the Patriots & Ravens. Those two has scored 187/104 points. While the Ravens has scored 53 in the last three. 

Patriots have a juicy matchup week 15. Cincy 

Ravens have two juicy matchups in week 14/15 . Buff/NYJ 

39 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

I’d rather hoard RB’s then put so much effort in overthinking on Defenses. Been doing this for awhile, Defenses are overrated come playoffs just give me 5+ anything more is great. My studs will get my money. Put more thought into your bench stashes and handcuffs.

I agree. I don’t understand owning 3/4 defenses. Give me one of the top 6 and a wild card D. I rather use the block on a handcuff RB or a second QB or TE if I only own one. 

• Like 2

GreenBay and Philly D !! Let's F'in go baby , week 13 to 15 we shall FEAST 

• Like 1

Who is everyone's favorite streamer for week 16? I was liking Denver against Detroit but now I am not so sure with the qb situation going on with the Broncos.

22 minutes ago, purpdrankplaya said:

Who is everyone's favorite streamer for week 16? I was liking Denver against Detroit but now I am not so sure with the qb situation going on with the Broncos.

Texans. 2 words= Jameis Winston

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, purpdrankplaya said:

I'm actually eyeing the Giants against Wash if I'm playing in the finals.  I think the Skins are probably the worst offense in the NFL right now.

I've been holding Pitt in one league thinking the Jets was a dream matchup....But i'm not so sure about that now. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, purpdrankplaya said:

Nobody ... championship game I sure won’t be starting the Giants, Skins or the Bucs 

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, bakes781 said:

Texans. 2 words= Jameis Winston

Yeah but they have a great offense that puts up major points. Sure you may get a couple tos at first but get ready to give up 28-35 points.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Well ok. It’s your team. Go ahead play the Eagles defense in your playoff weeks. Eagles have scored only 80 points and 23 the last three weeks, go ahead block your opponents and pleas sit the Patriots & Ravens. Those two has scored 187/104 points. While the Ravens has scored 53 in the last three. 

Patriots have a juicy matchup week 15. Cincy 

Ravens have two juicy matchups in week 14/15 . Buff/NYJ 

I’m picking philly up to block those other teams from using against me.

16 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I own only the Ravens. I will get a bye in week 14, but damn the schedule is juicy. 
@Buff, Jets  & ending @ Cleveland.
Week 16 scares me a little. What do you think about week 16? 

I got a first round BYE, so my matchups don't start till week 15. That looks like a nice matchup vs. Jets. Cleveland could be interesting, but kinda sucks with me having Baker and Chubb on my roster too.

This week is a toss up between Ravens / GB. I'm playing the top team in the league, and the winner gets #1 seed, and loser gets #2 - and winner makes some more $ with the regular season standings. 

10 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Yeah but they have a great offense that puts up major points. Sure you may get a couple tos at first but get ready to give up 28-35 points.

True.

Another factor that we won't know until it gets closer will be the weather.