Sign in to follow this  
Blazer

Week 12 Deep League Scrub RB Notes

Det - McKissic -- passing down RB that gets some carries -- Cin match up is excellent. "Experts" are passing on him. But, in deep leagues last weeks 5+ points means something. I Like him this week in deep leagues.

Det- Scarbrough -- Early down back that shows some promise. No passing game talent. Cin matchup is excellent. A dart throw depending on game script.

SF- Mostert -- Has talent and will split work this week. Picked up a Q tag today which will need to monitor. Word on RB Brieda playing is not final just yet. If B plays, Mostert is a non factor.

IND -- Wilkins -- Clown car RB situation in IND. No idea who will do what, it's against Houston, so personally avoiding that whole situation.

WAS -- Guice -- Good match-up w/ Det. Issues: AP is still there, Guice is a pass catching guy, not a 3 down RB and RB Thompson who is an excellent pass catching RB may be back this week.

Pit -- Edmunds. Great match up, just don't know how much he will be involved. A total hail Mary.

Add your own. :)

MIA - Patrick Laird - currently the most talented RB on the team roster. Currently sitting behind one of the least talented RBs in the NFL. That could all change after this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Feel like Gus Edwards is good for this thread. Getting enough snaps to just barely be on the radar because that offense is really good. 

I think Patrick Laird and Benny Snell are both guys who should be paid attention to as well.  Laird has been a dynamic pass-catcher and more efficient in his few carries than Ballage (though who hasn't been?).  Snell was an underrated college back and showed out well in his 17-carry game against the Chargers a few weeks back; I think he has enough talent to take over the PIT backfield.

49ers play the Sunday night game, so if you are monitoring the Brieda situation I'm afraid you will be making a decision before any concrete decision is made

I'm not sure if he fits being a "scrub" but Latavius has had some bad game scripts.  He'll get some points vs Carolina.

Right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blazer said:

WAS -- Guice -- Good match-up w/ Det. Issues: AP is still there, Guice is a pass catching guy, not a 3 down RB and RB Thompson who is an excellent pass catching RB may be back this week.

Guice is only a pass catcher? I honestly didn't know that....thought he was a 2-3 down RB.

P.S. AP isn't healthy...

Edited by Members_Only_76

15 hours ago, DaileyPrayer said:

MIA - Patrick Laird - currently the most talented RB on the team roster. Currently sitting behind one of the least talented RBs in the NFL. That could all change after this weekend.

Yeah no thank you.

Not saying he’s not good but a dude that was like the 3rd or 4th RB on the Miami Dolphins isn’t intriguing. 

Laird could have PPR intrigue.  He's the pass catcher and we know he's competing with the JAG corps.  Don't sleep on him in 14-teamers.

Morning Bo could be a huge bust but we really have no idea.  Starting with trepidation in one league.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Laird could have PPR intrigue.  He's the pass catcher and we know he's competing with the JAG corps.  Don't sleep on him in 14-teamers.

Morning Bo could be a huge bust but we really have no idea.  Starting with trepidation in one league.

That's hilarious!