miasma16

Duncan Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

102 season rank, and might be able to hold a starting spot.

 

Dropped Coby for this guy today, hope he rewards me big tomorrow. 

 

edit: He's starting off tonight strong against my Raptors. 

Edited by Sosa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew i made the right move picking him up! My guy is blessing me in three's right now he gave me the lead 🙏🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He worked very hard on his defense. That's the main reason why he's playing. Bless Heat development. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RingMyBell said:

The moment you pick him up to stream he stinks up the joint

 

Lol. I wish I was this drunk right now.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more game with significant output and minutes and he could be more than just a streamer for 3s

 

what do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kamura said:

One more game with significant output and minutes and he could be more than just a streamer for 3s

 

what do you think?

Bertans 0.75

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid line love the steals.  Wish he would get more burn but that could be coming.  He is solid on D watching him.  He has come a long a** way since his nickname in college was "Uncan" since there was "no D in Robinson" according to team mates.

Edited by laurilegend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

Solid line love the steals.  Wish he would get more burn but that could be coming.  He is solid on D watching him.  He has come a long a** way since his nickname in college was "Uncan" since there was "no D in Robinson" according to team mates.

He's not only a good shooter as well, he's good at timely cuts to the basket for easy open layups.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DezedandConfused said:

He's not only a good shooter as well, he's good at timely cuts to the basket for easy open layups.

 

def saw a lot of that at michigan playing under beilein, he's a solid all around player but the work he's done on his body and defense is absolutely incredible.  I'm a Michigan homer and he was nowhere near this good at UM.  He's improved on everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He played a wooping 41 minutes yesterday. Safe to say he's one of Spo's favorites. And rightfully so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

He played a wooping 41 minutes yesterday. Safe to say he's one of Spo's favorites. And rightfully so.

Yeah just plays the right way missed several open looks last night which he usually makes. Winslow was also out, but he'll still get high 20- 30 min most nights with Winslow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Of course he’s playing well. My opponent had him this week. f--- this s--- 

 

lol I went to pick him up and he's already owned in our 12 teamer.  Up to 28% owned in Yahoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.