miasma16

Duncan Robinson 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Like I said before Heat's Bertans-Lil Lite lol

Bertans vs Duncan at a game of H.O.R.S.E. Who you got? Lol.

1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

Bertans vs Duncan at a game of H.O.R.S.E. Who you got? Lol.

Bertans from 3, Duncan on 2s, damn but tonight's game Duncan lighting it up too, wish Duncan got 12+ looks from 3 a game like Bertans lol.

2 minutes ago, Sosa said:

Yea... Im picking him back up for Huerter. I dont even care about Kevin's GP tom. 

Dropped Duncan today, picked him back up for Huerts. lol 

10 freaking treys, bam. Attaboy Duncan. I looked into his background before picking him up a few weeks ago and liked what I saw. Put on good bit of muscle in the offseason and worked hard on his game. Now, just look at that FG% ... .554% over the last 14 days and .500% over the last 30. Despite all that 3-point shooting -- wow. And barely any turnovers, also remarkable.

The minutes have been there, even on games in which Dragic and Winslow played. There's a lot to like going forward, and hopefully he has the opportunity to keep it up when Dragic and Winslow return. For now, I'm enjoying a needed boost in 3 pt scoring on my roto team. Hoping he can develop his steal skills.

Had the Heat game playing on TuneIn on my phone last night while doing some household chores and drinking some beers... haha, good fun listening to that 3 pt excitement!

• Like 2

A shooter like him who can defend will have playing time wherever he goes. 

I'm pretty sure teams would plan for his 3 as well. How does he get open so much?

I'd guess he's a great off-ball player?

3 minutes ago, gooseball said:

A shooter like him who can defend will have playing time wherever he goes. 

I'm pretty sure teams would plan for his 3 as well. How does he get open so much?

I'd guess he's a great off-ball player?

The other night the Lakers and Mavericks blanket him pretty good. The Grizzlies are a farcry away from those teams.

But yeah, he's great moving without the ball. Not a Steph Curry level or anything, but he's really really good.

Edited by Trench Mob