Sign in to follow this  
booty

Drop anyone for Ayton/Collins? WHIR

Is there anyone on my team I could drop for Ayton or Collins? Sitting at 4-0 so far and thinking of dropping jrich for Ayton, but not sure if I should pull the trigger (both owners dropped them due to other other player injuries/losing records). Team is in sig below. 

I would pick them both up. It's a long season. If you can stay afloat without any IL slots, I would try to grab them both. Ayton for JRich and I'm not sure who else I would drop for Collins. You have a squad. 

• Like 1

Pick both of them up, and I would drop Jrich and Smart. Also, find a better league next year, it's more fun when owners know what they're doing.

• Like 1

That's an absolutely insane team for a 12 teamer so you're probably gonna win the chip anyways haha. But JRich and Smart would be the drops for me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tpike said:

That's an absolutely insane team for a 12 teamer so you're probably gonna win the chip anyways haha. But JRich and Smart would be the drops for me. 

Thanks! Picked up Collins for JRich due to Ayton getting scooped up in waivers.

16 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

Pick both of them up, and I would drop Jrich and Smart. Also, find a better league next year, it's more fun when owners know what they're doing.

Ayton got scooped up in waivers by someone else but i picked up Collins for JRich.

I'd love tougher competition, but this is a work money league with a lot of first timers (and a few seasoned people) and half the league autodrafted on draft day through ESPN so...yea.