Sign in to follow this  
SmileyFace8

Trade Offer: My Kareem Hunt for Jeffrey and McLaurin PPR

I was offered this trade and I am not sure if I should pull the trigger on it or not. My team is in my signature. If I make the trade it means I need to play McLaurin or Bo Scarbrough at my Flex this week over Kareem Hunt or Jeffrey if he plays. Do you think I make this trade? I would have to drop James Washington to make the trade happen.

I think I would stay with Hunt. I'm still not sure about McLaurin with Haskins at QB, and Jeffrey is never healthy.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BeatLA said:

I think I would stay with Hunt. I'm still not sure about McLaurin with Haskins at QB, and Jeffrey is never healthy.

I am currently 6-5 and will have to win out to make the playoffs. Other than this week with Austin Ekeler on a bye I would not be starting Kareem Hunt. This is a Dynasty League where we keep 12 of our 17 player roster and as of now my 12th Keeper is The Chicago D. I do not want to keep a defense for next season. So making this 2 for 1 trade would change that for me. That is really the only reason I am thinking of making this trade. So it is more for the future than for this week for me.