Sign in to follow this  
jagsfan05

What trade can I make with this team? (WHIR)

ESPN Scoring with full point PPR scoring. 6 points for TD for QB's. Starting Positions: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

The other league owner is open to a trade (deadline tonight). What is the best trade you think I can make that would also be fair for both? I'm the Commish so I don't want any collusion obviously. I really am in need of at least a RB or possibly WR with all the injuries I've suffered. I've already proposed 1. Marlon Mack for Sony Michel OR 2. John Brown (hardest WR schedule remaining) and Marlon Mack for Tyrell Williams and Sony Michel. She said she would do either....but I still want to propose possibly another one if there is a better deal to be made? I'm not sure if she really wants to trade Kamara or Mixon unless I blow her away with some deal.

My team (6-5)
QB: Drew Brees, Jameis Winston
RB: Dalvin Cook, Saquon Barkley, Marlon Mack, Latavius Murray, Bo Scarbrough
WR: T.Y. Hilton, Tyler Lockett, DJ Chark, John Brown, DeVante Parker, Darius Slayton
TE: Darren Waller
DEF: Steelers
K: Ka'imi Fairbairn

Her team (4-7)
QB: Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson
RB: Alvin Kamara, Tevin Coleman, Joe Mixon, Jordan Howard, Sony Michel
WR: DJ Moore, Tyrell Williams, Keenan Allen, Sammy Watkins, Mohamed Sanu
TE: Jared Cook, Zach Ertz
DEF: Jaguars
K: Will Lutz

Edited by jagsfan05

What's the idea of offering Mack for Sony, knowing that Mack is out with a broken hand? As another team in the league, I'd be pretty pissed at that if it passed. Does she have any chance in making the playoffs? redraft or keeper?

1 minute ago, squidthunder said:

What's the idea of offering Mack for Sony, knowing that Mack is out with a broken hand? As another team in the league, I'd be pretty pissed at that if it passed. Does she have any chance in making the playoffs? redraft or keeper?

Yeah I'm a little confused why she said she would take Mack for Sony straight up. She is 4-7 so in danger of not making the playoffs. She has a chance though possibly. Redraft league. She is actually competitive every year in our league.

But I don't want collusion. I'm the Commish and I veto/accept the trades (I don't have other owners vote because they don't respond at all)

Trading Mack isn't going to go over well if you're looking to avoid accusations of collusion.  You'd have to do a deal that involves more players where he is just a throw-in.   If you're just looking to get the likes of Sony Michel or Tyrell Williams than I think any of your backups at RB-WR are a fair deal.   

28 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

2. John Brown (hardest WR schedule remaining) and Marlon Mack for Tyrell Williams and Sony Michel

I'd go for this one. You will need a third RB because Mack is injured and also I like your depth at WR.

Would not do any trade involving Mack, as that doesnt look good. 

I would see if you could get Mixon for D Parker, since you look to be good at WR & Hilton looks to be returning. Gives her a decent WR & you get a decent RB, with a solid ros schedule, outside the match up with NE. 

Maybe even throw in Bo, if that helps. At this point in the season, ADP means jack squat, so dont let the league use that as a complaint. Parker has been solid this year & Mixon is just now producing on a decent & consistent level. Thanks for mine & GL!

What about like John Brown and Marlon Mack as a throw in for Mixon? Is that fair?

EDIT: She said she wouldn't do this but would consider TY Hilton and Mack for Mixon. But I don't know if I want to get rid of TY and if this fair too.

Edited by jagsfan05

Just now, jagsfan05 said:

What about like John Brown and Marlon Mack as a throw in for Mixon? Is that fair?

No issues giving up Brown for Mixon, if you prefer Parker over Brown ros. As for throwing in Mack, not sure it does anything, with him probably missing ros or at the very least, the first weeks of FF playoffs & it's not a keeper league. 

What about John Brown for Tevin Coleman? Coleman hasn't been as consistent as Brown but again Brown has the hardest matchups of any WR for the rest of the season. Or John Brown for Sony Michel? Who would you rather have ROS, Coleman or Michel?

Edited by jagsfan05

I think I’d rather have Coleman than Michel. Report just came out saying Sanu might be out for a few weeks and Dorsett is questionable. With the lack of receivers, I feel like the patriots will utilize James White more

Sony Michel has the 3rd easiest schedule though rest of season for RB....Tevin Coleman has like 17th. Ugh this is tough.