Sign in to follow this  
Snilbog

Ekeler or Conner for Jackson? WHIR 100%

12 team 3 player keeper league, standard scoring.  Currently in 1st at 10-1.  Must keep 2-3, otherwise no restrictions on keepers.

My Team

QB- Matt Ryan, Kyler Murray

RB- Le'Veon Bell, James Conner, Austin Ekeler, Duke Johnson

WR- Mike Evans, Kenny Golladay, DJ Chark, Courtland Sutton

TE- Zach Ertz, Mark Andrews

Def-Patriots, Steelers

K- Zane Gonzalez, Mason Crosby (Had to pick up Crosby for the bye week)

Would you trade either of Conner or Ekeler for Lamar Jackson?  Leaning towards Conner, but unsure of my RB depth going forward.

Edited by Snilbog

Tough call. Lamar would definitely help you make a run at it this year, but as far as keeper value goes, I’d probably prefer both Connor and Ekeler.

Ultimately, I’d stay put. You’d be left really thin at RB trading either and a 12 team standard means it must be slim pickings on your WW. You can play the matchups well enough with your QB combo to have an elite option every week. At 10-1, I say just keep riding the wave. 

• Like 1

With the injury that Connor is dealing with I highly doubt the Lamar Jackson owner would make that trade. I am a Lamar owner and I know I wouldn't. As for Ekeler who I also have on my team I don't think I'd trade Lamar for him straight up as well. The thing is that I have seen this season has been Lamar Jackson has been he has been a game changer. Ekeler has been fantastic as well for sure especially in the PPR league I am in, but not like Lamar Jackson. Good Luck and I hope you can get the trade done. I think you have a much better chance with Ekeler.

• Like 1