Sign in to follow this  
purpdrankplaya

Should this trade have been vetoed? WHIR

I was offered George Kittle for Devin Singletary. My playoff spot is locked up and the other team is in the top six which is needed to get one but needs to win still because there are a lot of teams with similiar records. I accepted the trade because I have good RB depth. The other team has Mark Andrews to use as a TE. The other team also has Eckler on BYE and Mack who was obviously out. I am the commissioner of this league and can verify that there was no collussion involved. In my opinion the other team needs to do whatever possible to make sure they make it in the playoffs. Should this trade have been vetoed? Thank you and please leave links.

Edited by purpdrankplaya

With Kittle banged up and the teams with needs at the positions I don't think the trade should be vetoed. Most likely the owner with Kittle was not going to play him over Andrews because of his uncertainty of his injury and they needed a RB to try to get the win because of Mack being out and Ekeler on a bye. As for your team you would use Kittle and it would make sense to want him and since you have RB depth you most likely would have Singletary on your bench. It is a win/win for both owners. It shouldn't be vetoed.

• Thanks 1

Vetoed?? Probably not.  But being your are the commish I would of tried to make it little more fair.  I'm the commish of 2 leagues and on multiple occasions have been offered trades I thought were not fair.  Knowing the league would be in a uproar I always threw in somebody.  Part of the thing that sucks being the commish sometimes.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Vetoed?? Probably not.  But being your are the commish I would of tried to make it little more fair.  I'm the commish of 2 leagues and on multiple occasions have been offered trades I thought were not fair.  Knowing the league would be in a uproar I always threw in somebody.  Part of the thing that sucks being the commish sometimes.

I hear you there. I offered to undo it because there was some uproar but the other team was adament about keeping the trade in place. 

No, that trade is fine. Certainly not lopsided at all. No worries on the trade commish.

• Thanks 1