rotojoe

how do you guys feel about having 3 players from one team?

8 cat h2h. I have 3 Raptors (Lowry, Anunoby, Ibaka). Not sure if this is a bad thing and I should work hard to unload one. I feel like Anunoby is the most expendable, but what can I really get for him? Trading Lowry or Ibaka now when they are hurt would be really selling low. Or is it totally fine to carry 3 Raptors or 3 Pacers or whatever? I have always avoided that in the past...

well, problem solved- I traded Anunoby for PJ Washington. Hopefully I won't regret this panic move born out of my neurotic fear of 3 players from one team. 

35 minutes ago, rotojoe said:

well, problem solved- I traded Anunoby for PJ Washington. Hopefully I won't regret this panic move born out of my neurotic fear of 3 players from one team. 

damn I have both ... I see this as a fair trade. Raptors seem to be cruising past teams for blow out making OG sit a lot of games.

5 hours ago, rotojoe said:

I have the same fear. try not to even have 2 if i can avoid it to get the most games possible

I was looking at the playoff schedule today and got a bit freaked out since Philly plays only 2 games week 21.  I drafted Embiid and Harris.  Not sure how I feel about it. 

I used to be afraid of having teammates, but now idc. As long as you’re getting the production you need, it doesn’t matter. I have Booker & Oubre and RJ & Marcus Morris in a 12 team points league, I’m doing just fine. I also have Steph & DLo (that’s the only reason I’m not undefeated). Teammates are fine. 

14 hours ago, rotojoe said:

Brillant move. For other owner.