Sign in to follow this  
nonstopfan

11-24-19 Seahawks @ Eagles GameDay Thread

Recommended Posts

Carson with another fumble. I'm guessing he's done for the day and that Penny will be a lot more involved moving forward. What a nightmare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OrangeAggie said:

Carson with another fumble. I'm guessing he's done for the day and that Penny will be a lot more involved moving forward. What a nightmare. 

ESPN has credited one of the fumbles to WIlson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OrangeAggie said:

Carson with another fumble. I'm guessing he's done for the day and that Penny will be a lot more involved moving forward. What a nightmare. 

Wilson gets credit for the fumble lost, even though it should be Carson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theantishere said:

Yahoo took away Carson's fumble. Overturned? i'm not watching. 

gave it to wilson as it was a botched handoff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theantishere said:

Yahoo took away Carson's fumble. Overturned? i'm not watching. 

It looked like it was Wilson's fault rather than Carson's

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninersdd said:

Wilson gets credit for the fumble lost, even though it should be Carson

I'd say 50/50 as we dont know what the play call was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked like there were 3 different players you could blame for that fumble, but in the end, Carson is probably going to pay for it considering how much more effective Penny has been anyway. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FrancoJavierM said:

It looked like it was Wilson's fault rather than Carson's

 

Really????? Carson was clueless on that play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Seahawks backfield becomes a true timeshare, then there's little reason left to even bother playing fantasy football. They were one of the few backfields left that you could actually use.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

 

Your gonna get him right when his schedule gets tough again.

Except for stillers and bungles, every other qb in the league will outscored him. Puss Wilson choked in the super bowl and chokes in easy matchups now as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Except for stillers and bungles, every other qb in the league will outscored him. Puss Wilson choked in the super bowl and chokes in easy matchups now as well

These emotional hot takes are cracking me up. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yossarian said:

seriously. dude's got brick hands today. maybe go somewhere else?

My fault. I started the POS

Speaking of sucking, Holister hurt? Zero pts since 1Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

If the Seahawks backfield becomes a true timeshare, then there's little reason left to even bother playing fantasy football. They were one of the few backfields left that you could actually use.

wut???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.