tonycpsu

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2019-2020 Week 6

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 6 of the 2019-2020 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 6 of the 2019-2020 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Donte's Inferno: Ragu's hot on the stove and could keep the starting spot once Middleton returns...great last guy on your team...you're only as strong as your last guy and he's on a journey to Paradiso w his play of late...

Bowman hits the mark: My guy Ky is about to fly off the wire...I think there's rest of the year value here...some way it will happen...Kerr comments are gold and he loves talkin up Ky...

Poeltl Power: Up from the subterranean bench, the Austrian Anvil is fresh off a dub dub and startin' for a Pop team that is not accustomed to be sellers...but they're going to and Jakob is gonna get all the PF and C minutes he can get...Cowabunga!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Players owned in 50% of the leagues, or less:

• Nerlens Noel (42%)
  • De’Andre Hunter (40%)

Players owned in 75% of the leagues, or less:

• Thanks 2

Picked up Wanamaker, has 4 games and it seems that Kemba will at least miss a few games

13 hours ago, Nazyef said:

Nerlens? 

Might want to wait and see how he plays tonight if you're in a 10 teamer.  He's coming off illness.  In 12 teamers just grab him I'd imagine vast majority of teams could benefit from adding him given how he's played the last month.  He's been top 75 before the illness last week.

Other guys include Wagner, Rose, THJR.  In deep leagues I'd take a look at Christian Wood if you need big man help.  Pistons play 4.   Inconsistent but has some upside and if nothing else should give you 8 or so stocks this week.

Edited by laurilegend

Jakob Poeltl isn’t a bad idea 

starting n not much competition when they play LMA at PF 

I think can be as good as Noel

16 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

Jakob Poeltl isn’t a bad idea 

starting n not much competition when they play LMA at PF 

I think can be as good as Noel

Lost me at the end here hah, 14 team radar for sure tho for ole Poetl, i dont play in any but id probably give him a whirl as an end of bench guy

Weird schedule this week's complicates pick ups - heaps of games Monday, Wed and Fri with low games Tues and no games Thurs. 

If streaming this dictates your pickups for the week - as an example I grabbed Donte as I needed an extra player today and will use his two games at the end of the Week.

If your looking for full season value, House and Noel should already be owned.

Streamers covered above by perkinsfor3 but I'd add Wanamaker to that list - he's been solid even with Kemba playing. I'm streaming him in one league today and possibly Wed if Kemba is still out.

Edited by bkw77

3 hours ago, bkw77 said:

Weird schedule this week's complicates pick ups - heaps of games Monday, Wed and Fri with low games Tues and no games Thurs. 

If streaming this dictates your pickups for the week - as an example I grabbed Donte as I needed an extra player today and will use his two games at the end of the Week.

If your looking for full season value, House and Noel should already be owned.

Streamers covered above by perkinsfor3 but I'd add Wanamaker to that list - he's been solid even with Kemba playing. I'm streaming him in one league today and possibly Wed if Kemba is still out.

Just go w talent...talent trumps all regarding pick ups...

No one left to take for tomorrow. Might just grab Rui for Rudy and play with with Wagner tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Culver. Hurry up.

what?

hes inconsistent, not hitting threes much, and he’s a percentages killer.

if you want some stocks points and assists and you’re desperate, sure, just be prepared that he could single handedly lose your two categories. 

8 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Lost me at the end here hah, 14 team radar for sure tho for ole Poetl, i dont play in any but id probably give him a whirl as an end of bench guy

he is averaging 25min in last few games 

maybe a better rebounder than Noel n higher FG%

starter with less competition too 

CULVERCULVERCULVERCULVERCULVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the rare PG SG SF is coming too!

11 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I’m sauntering to the wire for Culver.

If ur punting FG% grab culver asap, if not he's def on everyones watchlist