tonycpsu

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2019-2020 Week 6

tonycpsu

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2019-2020 Week 6

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 6 of the 2019-2020 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

1 hour ago, dfstout said:

CULVERCULVERCULVERCULVERCULVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the rare PG SG SF is coming too!

Aside from the him pulling down ur FG%, im really curious what he can offer now? well i def think he can probably offer more come near fantasy, but for now will he win u more or will just take more from u?

19 minutes ago, Keeno said:

Aside from the him pulling down ur FG%, im really curious what he can offer now? well i def think he can probably offer more come near fantasy, but for now will he win u more or will just take more from u?

He contributes to every category, the percentages will improve and he's a no brainer in points leagues

4 hours ago, Sfektz said:

Winslow should be picked up??

Yes . In 12 and higher. 10 anything goes  like Short Stuff in Raiders of the lost  Ark. 

-oops Temple of Doom 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

Marquese Chriss, look at the lines recently. 

Thank the Lord I have a ten foot pole. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Thank the Lord I have a ten foot pole. 

to everyone else, have a look.

2 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

Marquese Chriss, look at the lines recently. 

He does this every year, then goes on to suck for the ROS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

He does this every year, then goes on to suck for the ROS

he’s 22 and playing for a much better coach, upside is upside. You never know when the switch turns on for a player, nothing is set in stone. If you have dead weight, what’s there to lose taking an upside pick up? His per 36 is disgusting right now and in every game he received over 20 min this year he put up a great line. Visually he looks a lot better on the court too, way more composed and playing within himself.

if it doesn’t pan out you were going to stream the spot any way or grab another flier, but if it does?

Finding upside on the wire near December gets more and more difficult. 

• Like 2

Bates-Diop has made some good impressions with his minutes recently with the Wolves. Worth Keeping an eye on. Could end up with multi-position flexibility eventually too. Seem like he could be a 3-4-5 depending on what the Wolves need.

DATE OPP MIN PTS TRB AST BK ST TO FPTS
* 11/13 SA - - - - - - - 0
11/15 WAS 5 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
11/16 HOU 16 5 2 0 1 1 1 8
11/18 UTA 13 3 3 0 0 0 0 6
11/20 UTA 4 3 0 0 0 0 1 2
11/23 PHO 37 22 4 2 0 0 1 29
11/25 ATL 24 13 5 0 2 1 0 21

48 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

he’s 22 and playing for a much better coach, upside is upside. You never know when the switch turns on for a player, nothing is set in stone. If you have dead weight, what’s there to lose taking an upside pick up? His per 36 is disgusting right now and in every game he received over 20 min this year he put up a great line. Visually he looks a lot better on the court too, way more composed and playing within himself.

if it doesn’t pan out you were going to stream the spot any way or grab another flier, but if it does?

Finding upside on the wire near December gets more and more difficult. 

Your right anything can happen. Looney is about to be back too though.  I will say that was pretty impressive the other night when when he totally got stuffed, caught his own stuff and quickly had the brains to pass it back out. 

Make sure you pick someone up that plays on Sat/Sun, or else you won't get to play them... 

I myself am going to stream Hunter for an assists or rebounds guy, depending on which one I need after Friday's games. 

1 hour ago, Sosa said:

Make sure you pick someone up that plays on Sat/Sun, or else you won't get to play them... 

I myself am going to stream Hunter for an assists or rebounds guy, depending on which one I need after Friday's games. 

Yup, that's why I added the Nugget players on Tuesday. Won't need to make any additional pickups till Sunday depending on how my matchups fare out. Plumlee and Grant!

Hey all, what’s your confidence level (1 to 5) that Joe Ingles will regress to some version of the mean? Surely he’s too good to suck this thoroughly, right?

Just now, SlipperyMoose said:

Surely he’s too good to suck this thoroughly, right?

Specific followup: Is it pure delusion to expect a second-half slash like 10/3.5/4.5/1.0/0.2 with 2.0 treys? 

3 hours ago, SlipperyMoose said:

Specific followup: Is it pure delusion to expect a second-half slash like 10/3.5/4.5/1.0/0.2 with 2.0 treys? 

Possible but unlikely. I would say a 30% chance. Worth a shot if you have no better options.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SlipperyMoose said:

Hey all, what’s your confidence level (1 to 5) that Joe Ingles will regress to some version of the mean? Surely he’s too good to suck this thoroughly, right?

Low, the situation is working against him.

• Thanks 1

Jordan McRae has been playing really well. Something to see here? I know nothing about this guy, but there is always opportunity on bad teams like the Wiz.

• Like 2

With Ja Morant out at least a week,Tyus Jones should be pick up ASAP