phatrat

11-25--2019 - MNF: Baltimore Ravens @ LA Rams

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Then what happened the last 5 games? I haven't watched him much which is why I asked.  He had a great start, 4 100 yard games in the first 5 weeks.  If he has a bad game tonight he had 1 good game in his last 6.

ah my bad. I confess I'm not sure. Combination I think - worse coaching, injuries a bit - honestly I think losing Saffold to FA hurt this team way more than most think. 

• Like 2

Ingram.....why on earth would you do the lunge holding the ball like that? It worked, but good lord.

• Like 1

I needed that TD, but whatever. Lamar Jackson is the best player on the planet. Incredibly fun to watch. He's shown such tremendous growth as a passer as well. I can't help but root for this kid when I've typically balked at the style of play. Keep going LJ.

I need the 12th place team beats the 5th place team.  12 had a 40 point lead with Everett to go heading into tonight. 

If he holds, I get a de facto playoff game next week to make it in.

5 has Lamar though, and if he comes back things get way more complicated...

So, maybe, slow down Lamar.  Get Ingram some yards and scores!

Just now, hoppychokes said:

Drops the snap, trips and still gets it to inches lol. Who would have guessed a run first offense could be this fun

I'm baffled by why teams aren't going DB heavy on him on passing downs.  Tell the dline to work on containment instead of penetration, have a DB spy him and go with a single LB on the field. Lamar isn't a big dude and having the quicker guy hot there would be more helpful.

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Ingram.....why on earth would you do the lunge holding the ball like that? It worked, but good lord.

Yay

1 minute ago, RxD said:

I needed that TD, but whatever. Lamar Jackson is the best player on the planet. Incredibly fun to watch. He's shown such tremendous growth as a passer as well. I can't help but root for this kid when I've typically balked at the style of play. Keep going LJ.

"Tremendous" is pushing it but yeah he's improved for sure 

3 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Damn Lamar why did you have to fall there, I’m against Ingram and that just killed me.

Me too, about to choke away a 24 point lead I had. 

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

I'm baffled by why teams aren't going DB heavy on him on passing downs.  Tell the dline to work on containment instead of penetration, have a DB spy him and go with a single LB on the field. Lamar isn't a big dude and having the quicker guy hot there would be more helpful.

and the he hits one of his big TE's who will drag that DB for 10yds 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I think they're worried that a DB can't handle Ingram. They're ****** six ways from Sunday anyway.

Everett just hyperextended or tore something in his knee trying to block him.  Gross.

I think a Ravens player just knocked it out of his teammates hands who was trying to scoop & score. Haha

1 minute ago, hoppychokes said:

I think they're worried that a DB can't handle Ingram. They're ****** six ways from Sunday anyway.

I think people forget with Lamar a passing play can easily become a run play and a run play can become a pass. his legs creates so many in play options