Sign in to follow this  
ephewseakay

Kuzma+Griffin for Ayton

Got offered Kuzma + Griffin for my Ayton.

Normally i'd hard reject but I don't really need blocks at all and I do need FT%, 3PM, PTS

Also I would probably drop Wright or Gasol to make room for Kuzma

Maybe it's just me but I'd figure if you want to ship Ayton off you can get a better return. For all his merits, Griffin is rather injury prone and Kuz doesn't feel like an attractive fantasy prospect

Do not give up Ayton for that package.  If you're open to moving Ayton then put him on the trading block and see what other offers you get.

Yeah, I'd hold.  I get trying to trade for what you need, but Kuz is known for just being sorta empty with points/treys/boards, and not especially efficient, while AD is probably gonna dent his value a bunch.  Blake ... Eh, I'd take him if he can prove himself healthy, which has been one of the biggest reasons why he falls in drafts.  And you've held Ayton for so long that I don't see why you'd want to trade him, especially for a downgrade, now.

7 hours ago, MWon said:

Yeah, I'd hold.  I get trying to trade for what you need, but Kuz is known for just being sorta empty with points/treys/boards, and not especially efficient, while AD is probably gonna dent his value a bunch.  Blake ... Eh, I'd take him if he can prove himself healthy, which has been one of the biggest reasons why he falls in drafts.  And you've held Ayton for so long that I don't see why you'd want to trade him, especially for a downgrade, now.

To be fair, I got ayton in a trade a couple weeks ago.

Some guy offered me ayton+Conley for portis + teague and I took it lol.

So not that attached but I guess I will hold til he's back or can get something better

1 hour ago, ephewseakay said:

Good god, that guy just didn't want to play anymore.

1 hour ago, ephewseakay said:

Wow.

As for returns, in a league where I got Ayton by trade, I got offered Embiid and Donny Mitchell for him and Simmons. So I think there's potential to obtain a dope return

Keep Ayton. Griffin is too injury prone and Kuzma is not so good in fantasy. Ayton is good source of points and FT%. Keep the Big Man from Phoenix

• Like 1