Sign in to follow this  
Dreroy10

Golladay or Kirk? WHIR

Half ppr league. 

Kenny Golladay (v CHI) - been disappointing the last couple weeks. If he hadn’t had that one grab in week 11, he would’ve put up a dud. Driskel seems to favor Marvin Jones, for some reason. If Driskel doesn’t play, I think without question Golladay is a must sit. But for this purpose, Driskel is suiting up.  

Christian Kirk (v LAR) - been a target machine. Over the last two weeks he has 19 targets. Pretty nice floor. I’m not really phased by the Rams D. 

At the moment, most experts have Golladay ranked above Kirk. I love Kenny, but I’m not sold. Thoughts? WHIR

I have both those guys.  I would rather play Kirk this week.

Golladay has done very little with Stafford out besides the one lucky 47 yard TD against the Bears.  Take that away and he's done almost nothing.  

Driskel is banged up and may or may not play.  Also is probably a risk to not finish game even if he does play.  And the matchup against the Bears is horrible to begin with.

I'd avoid it all and go Kirk.

• Like 1

Now with this Bough guy playing I am going to remove him from my Flex and I think you should go with Kirk.