Sign in to follow this  
frog34

DJ, Snell, Fuller or Sutton? WHIR!

Half PPR. Need to flex one out of those 4. Must-win for me to sneak into playoffs!

DJ seems risky but is a proven playmaker and should have a role again after some time to get healthy during their bye. Snell is probably going to see lots of rushing volume by default just like last week. Fuller vs NE is bad matchup, but they are at home and he has the best QB/offense among all my options. Gilmore will most likely blanket Nuk. Sutton has been a rock-solid WR2 all season long until his recent dud. Seems like their rookie QB Lock is going to make his 1st career start.

WHIR 100%

My gut says Snell is the safer pick. Fuller might get more options w/NE focusing on Nuk, but NE pass D is tough.

• Like 1

Snell, not even a question for me.  Sutton would be #2.  What do these players have in common?  The known of being (a) a starter and (b) THE starter for their team this week.  Sutton is their #1 and Snell is the starter (based off last week) with Connor out.  

Help?

• Like 1