Sign in to follow this  
ToeDragSwag

Flex~ Golladay, Michel, Robby Anderson

With the 3rd string QB Blough going for Detroit later today I am feeling a bit unsettled about playing Kenny Golladay at my Flex. Would better options be Sony Michel @ HOU or Robby Anderson @ CIN? Will help with yours. Thanks

3 hours ago, ToeDragSwag said:

With the 3rd string QB Blough going for Detroit later today I am feeling a bit unsettled about playing Kenny Golladay at my Flex. Would better options be Sony Michel @ HOU or Robby Anderson @ CIN? Will help with yours. Thanks

I'd start Golladay, Anderson would be my second choice, tough call. Being PPR Michel is hard to start over a teams #1WR. But Golladay and Anderson can't be trusted. Like I said, TOUGH CALL

GL

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, keven said:

I'd start Golladay, Anderson would be my second choice, tough call. Being PPR Michel is hard to start over a teams #1WR. But Golladay and Anderson can't be trusted. Like I said, TOUGH CALL

GL

Thanks, The good thing is I am already in the playoffs. 

I would stay away from Golladay. He isn't the same without Stafford - heck the entire offense isn't. With the third string QB and a tough Bears D - forget about it.

I think Darnold will have a big game. Going with Anderson.

As a fellow Golladay owner I will live with him scoring a few points on the bench, but I can’t start him with a guy I’ve never heard of throwing him the ball. Anderson and Michel both better options! Good luck :)

Kenny is the sit out of that group, between the other two is a good ol' fashioned coin flip.