Sign in to follow this  
adreeyun

DO I MAKE THIS TRADE? QUICK WHIR

Offering my Bam + SGA + either PJW or Dejounte for his Ayton + Bagley. Punting 3's in a 9cat H2H 10 man league. Doing the 3 for 2 will give me a streaming spot as well. Here's my roster: 

PG - Ben Simmons, Dejounte Murray, Devonte Graham

SG - James Harden, SGA, DeRozan

SF - Brandon Ingram,  Bridges

PF - Bam Adebayo, PJW, Noel

C - Andre Drummond, Clint Capela

IL - Levert, OPG

Edited by adreeyun

6 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

I think you win that trade... do it!!!

Should I include PJW or Dejounte Murray in the trade? I'm thinking of PJW since I already have Bridges and Graham on my team so offloading one of the hornets players helps with potential scheduling issues and just diversifying the team. 

Edited by adreeyun

1 hour ago, adreeyun said:

Should I include PJW or Dejounte Murray in the trade? I'm thinking of PJW since I already have Bridges and Graham on my team so offloading one of the hornets players helps with potential scheduling issues and just diversifying the team. 

I like Dejounte Murray better... possible trade happening in San Antonio which could involve Deebo or DA. Murray can only get better... hopeful.

I believe 2 for 2 trade should be enough. However, if the other owner asks for a 3rd both PJW and DM seems expendable to me in a 10 team league

1 hour ago, GuruPitka said:

make that trade. Ayton will be a top 10-20 guy when he returns

How do you think Bagley will turn out in comparison to SGA? I'm also going to be missing out on Bam's high assists and stocks, but Ayton should have me covered on stocks once he returns.

10 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

I think most people didn't understand you're the one getting Ayton and Bagley. I'd keep your side of the deal (Bam/SGA/PJW)

Looks like the other people are telling me to make the trade. What are your reasonings on holding Bam + SGA?

On 11/29/2019 at 4:46 PM, adreeyun said:

How do you think Bagley will turn out in comparison to SGA? I'm also going to be missing out on Bam's high assists and stocks, but Ayton should have me covered on stocks once he returns.

The only downside to Bagley is his FT%. otherwise he is going to rack up boards, blocks, fg% and save you on TO's. He did shoot the 3 last year, so there's a chance he adds this to his game (although im not holding my breath). Other then FT% its a clear win