Sign in to follow this  
ree10

WDIS? RoJo or Watkins? WHIR

For sure go with Jones. Watkins has had that one big week and really hasn't done much else. I know he gets targets but doesn't seem like it translates to fantasy points. Jacksonville is also 25th against running backs for fantasy in .5 point scoring. Thanks for the help on mine.

Just now, purpdrankplaya said:

For sure go with Jones. Watkins has had that one big week and really hasn't done much else. I know he gets targets but doesn't seem like it translates to fantasy points. Jacksonville is also 25th against running backs for fantasy in .5 point scoring. Thanks for the help on mine.

Thanks as well. Yea was leaning that way going with RoJo. 

Tyreek is playing but at the same time Watkins is due for a 2nd coming but I’d lean towards Rojo

Edited by Tomei7

Feel like Watkins season partly got derailed because of Tyreek injury in first week which meant defences started keying on him. Then of course Mahomes got injured. A lot of the throws recently to Watkins have been of the very short variety which he has done stuff all with. Been a strange year for KC players but just can’t pick Watkins right now.