Sign in to follow this  
frog34

Fuller or Snell? WHIR!

Half PPR. Need a flex. Who is the better play?

Fuller has one of the worst WR matchups. If not the worst. Patriots have allowed just 1 TD to a WR all season long! They almost never get beat deep. No doubt Fuller can run away from any defense if he breaks free, but will he break one against the Patriots?

Snell vs Browns. Their defense is about average against the run, and there is no chance the Steelers air it out with Hodges under center. Should see a nice amount of carries, but can he put up numbers?

WHIR 100%

It's close.  For my money, I don't trust the Steelers' offense at all.  I expect the Browns to stack the box and dare Hodges to throw the ball all day, and it's going to be an ugly, physical slug-fest with not a lot of points being scored.  As for Fuller, yes the Patriots are tough, but at least Gilmore will be on Hopkins.  I think Fuller will have a passable day, and it's likely the Texans will be playing from behind which means that Watson is going to have to throw it 40 times.  Fuller should have a decent day on volume alone, even if he doesn't find the end zone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tusb said:

It's close.  For my money, I don't trust the Steelers' offense at all.  I expect the Browns to stack the box and dare Hodges to throw the ball all day, and it's going to be an ugly, physical slug-fest with not a lot of points being scored.  As for Fuller, yes the Patriots are tough, but at least Gilmore will be on Hopkins.  I think Fuller will have a passable day, and it's likely the Texans will be playing from behind which means that Watson is going to have to throw it 40 times.  Fuller should have a decent day on volume alone, even if he doesn't find the end zone

I second this logic, Fuller would be my pick here

• Like 1