Sign in to follow this  
StevenSC400

Could anyone bench Godwin?

So I got 3 great WRs. Thomas already played and got me a dud my other option at wr2 is Godwin or chark. I really like charks matchup but could you bench Godwin after last week? WHIR. Thanks.

Anyone else? I actually started chark over Godwin last week. Bad call obviously but I have a gut feeling I should roll with him again this weekend. 

Sitting the #2wr (Godwin) vs the jags team that just let A.J. brown get a bunch of points off of them?  At this point i don’t think I’d sub out Godwin for the rest of the year for anyone. Do you have a solid flex you are playing over Chark? Because he’s in for a day too

42 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

Sitting the #2wr (Godwin) vs the jags team that just let A.J. brown get a bunch of points off of them?  At this point i don’t think I’d sub out Godwin for the rest of the year for anyone. Do you have a solid flex you are playing over Chark? Because he’s in for a day too

My only concern today, is how much  the weather will effect the scoring and passing offenses. Windy 20mph with T storms possible. Winston not the most accurate in normal conditions. You still play your best player(Godwin). Its week 13 .

Stick with Godwin.  Out of him and Evans he is the most likely not to be effected by the weather.  Runs most of his routes from the slot at short to intermediate range.

26 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Stick with Godwin.  Out of him and Evans he is the most likely not to be effected by the weather.  Runs most of his routes from the slot at short to intermediate range.

1 hour ago, michaeldi0930 said:

My only concern today, is how much  the weather will effect the scoring and passing offenses. Windy 20mph with T storms possible. Winston not the most accurate in normal conditions. You still play your best player(Godwin). Its week 13 .

What are you guys seeing that I’m not? I’m seeing 72 degree partly sunny weather with winds up to 9 mph.

Edited by StevenSC400

Godwin has to be started as much as Winston throws the ball. he roasted for me for 48 earlier this year and did same last we with lots of other good output. 

Both are going to be good. The thing that scares is me is the weather in that game.