Sign in to follow this  
devaster

12/1/2019 New York Jets at Cinci Bengals

Dalton breaks the franchise passing TD record with a TD to Boyd. Glad they brought Dalton back. I'm sure most of the team was ready to protest another game with Finley starting.

I listened to some guys in the Tyler Boyd thread that convinced me to drop him. He's now scored in both weeks since and to top it off I'm against him this week in a must win. I'm a ******** idiot and making a note to self to never listen to anyone on these forums again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

I listened to some guys in the Tyler Boyd thread that convinced me to drop him. He's now scored in both weeks since and to top it off I'm against him this week in a must win. I'm a ******** idiot and making a note to self to never listen to anyone on these forums again.

I dropped him last week. There was really no reason to keep him or start him with Finley at QB. With Dalton back he was an easy pick up and potential start.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

last week was just randomness. i don't think you could at all predict he was going to score. once Dalton came back though his value skyrocketed. I'm not sure anybody thought Dalton was going to be coming back.

2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Sorry to hear that. I know that I wasn't the one to say that. I stated stay patient and keep him. Looks like the naysayers overpowered me LOL.

hooooly crap. Uzomah just dropped one of the easier, more wide open TD passes you'll ever see on 3rd down. that was horrendous. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, statrax said:

Drank the Sam Darnold kool aid, should’ve known this offense would turn to sh*t again on the road.

I feel your pain, should've stayed with fitzmagic

35 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Darnold needs to check down to bell more

13 games in, not sure what they're waiting for. He seems to block a lot on 3rd down

• Like 1

ny media bought the illusion and called jets for real, well if you want to see real jets, thats today.

I can see why no one put in my league put in a waiver for Darnold this week. Cant wait to drop him.

Wasnt the Jets DST the defensive play of the week if you couldnt get Eagles dst vs Miami? 😂