Sign in to follow this  
lolcopter

12/1/2019 Chargers @ Broncos Gameday Thread

I have never seen more horrendous play-calling, clock management and everything in between by the Chargers here. Their coach is a mental incompetent. They did not deserve that ridiculous BMW catch right there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

I have never seen more horrendous play-calling, clock management and everything in between by the Chargers here. Their coach is a mental incompetent. They did not deserve that ridiculous BMW catch right there.

I'm waiting for the runs up the gut because they are "in FG range". 

Just now, SuperJoint said:

True, however was a bad call by the refs on that second false start though. That second false start was defensive offsides.

Also, how can a guy like Williams have so little TDs on the season. Just throw it up to him in redzone like that last play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

True, however was a bad call by the refs on that second false start though. That second false start was defensive offsides.

Also, how can a guy like Williams have so little TDs on the season. Just throw it up to him in redzone like that last play.

People think I'm joking when I say it.  They only chuck it his way when they need a big play.  He doesn't get the short easy stuff.  He gets the miracle ball save us throw.  He leads the league in yards per reception.

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 1

You play to win the game.

I wouldn't leave it up to my kicker unless the OL is just that bad.

Edited by DLG10

75% sure this guy is gonna miss this FG try

Why the hell are they playing for FG

I am absolutely stupified by the play calling and getting away from Gordon's ability to chew up good yardage in exchange for Eckler. 

This is not the first time the Chargers have done this....and I just don't get it. 

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Why the hell are they playing for FG

This is the incompetence bowl.  Each coaching staff trying their best to piss you off and wonder how they are making millions.

• Like 1

Noooooooooooiiiiiiooooiiooooooooooio💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Absolutely hysterical...serves the Chargers right, and any other team who tries to play it safe at the end.

• Thanks 1

No Fking way🤢

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FooserX said:

Absolutely hysterical...serves the Chargers right, and any other team who tries to play it safe at the end.

Don't forget the Broncos wouldn't let their kicker have a go at it at the end of the first half from 57 (IIRC).