tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019-2020 Week 14

tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019-2020 Week 14

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 14 of the 2019-2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

2 hours ago, herschel said:

if youre not going to play them, would much rather pick up an extra defense or rb handcuff (if any remain).  really no need for a wr4 or 5 at this point in the season....

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

This guy gets it.

It depends tho, there’s some ppl who are probably in the same position as i am. Where you went RB heavy and have no WR so you been streaming wr most of the season. My two have been John brown and Terry mclaurin with Gallup or another WW added every other week. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dschddny said:

Kerryon Johnson!!!

first game back is title game week vs Denver...dont know if I'd trust that

1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

first game back is title game week vs Denver...dont know if I'd trust that

It all depends on your other options bro!  What if you've been rolling with BoScar the last few weeks for example?

25 minutes ago, dschddny said:

It all depends on your other options bro!  What if you've been rolling with BoScar the last few weeks for example?

That is true but you'd have to be stacked elswhere I feel like to make it to the title game if you were rolling BoScar this week and next. That being said if you're; confident in getting to week 16, in a real deep league, or your league plays week 17 there are worse options out there

Edited by vthokie3

53 minutes ago, dschddny said:

Then cry because they'll probably cannibalize each other making neither startable? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dschddny said:

Kerryon Johnson!!!

Absolutely not with a backup QB...wasn't even that great pre-injury. No time to waste a spot on this.

James Washington with Juju not playing...could be a lame start or could be awesome...Arizona is literally terrible at everything right now. 

1 hour ago, nygiantsfan913 said:

eli 

GREAT matchups coming up after this week if Danny Jones is still out

Maybe DeAndre Washington? Jacobs missed Wednesday practices before and hasn't missed any game but who knows what happens this late in the season, especially with the news about his shoulder recently. People write off the backfield as a 50/50 split in his absence but DW has actually gotten a surprising amount of work in the passing game. I'm wondering if he steps into a big role if Jacobs ends up missing some games.

36 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Maybe DeAndre Washington? Jacobs missed Wednesday practices before and hasn't missed any game but who knows what happens this late in the season, especially with the news about his shoulder recently. People write off the backfield as a 50/50 split in his absence but DW has actually gotten a surprising amount of work in the passing game. I'm wondering if he steps into a big role if Jacobs ends up missing some games.

I came here to ask this exact thing, is Washington definitely the one to on over Richards if Jacobs is out?

26 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

I came here to ask this exact thing, is Washington definitely the one to on over Richards if Jacobs is out?

I have no clue and it could be a timeshare mess with Richard, but it seems like he gets most of the backup carries and I was surprised to see he actually gets a good amount of work in the passing game. 

6 hours ago, owenmills said:

I have no clue and it could be a timeshare mess with Richard, but it seems like he gets most of the backup carries and I was surprised to see he actually gets a good amount of work in the passing game. 

In PPR I would roll with Richard

Edited by hockeyfan77

8 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Dare I say Trubisky in week 16 v KC?

Also now his only viable rb is injured in David Montegomery. In 4 pt passing td leagues, he could be a hobo Lamar Jackson. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:41 PM, nmartinez12443 said:

Dare I say Trubisky in week 16 v KC?

KC's pass D is actually really good now, they are ranked 4th against the pass.

1 minute ago, Tob said:

KC's pass D is actually really good now, they are ranked 4th against the pass.

newsflash: so was Dallas, ranked 6th vs pass - 2nd vs perimeter WRs 🤷‍♂️

18 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

KC defense at home next week vs Denver. 

May not be an easy matchup anymore