Sign in to follow this  
GoVols98

Thinking about next year, who to keep?

My league keeps 3 keepers, with no round penalties. You just lose the round you got the player. I'm keeping Kamara 100% but after that I'm not sure. I got Marlon Mack with the 8th and Derrius Guice with the 7th. Should I keep those 3 backs and use my 2nd-6th draft picks to build a WR core around them? 

The only WR's id even consider keeping would be Keenan Allen (3rd) or N'Keal Harry (undrafted). Harry intrigues me because he plays for Pat's and surely he could be a stud #2 for that offense next year. Plus I would only give up a really late draft pick to keep him.

Suggestion? 

I like where your head is at I think those two rbs offer much greater value at their price as opposed to Keenan. As for Harry who knows what next year holds, Brady looks like a shell of himself so even though he was undrafted I would rather the proven commodity 

I think you got it right. Keep Kamara, Mack, and Guice.

1 hour ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

I think Mack is done after this year. My gut tells me they're going to get Swift, Dobbins or Taylor. 

Possibility I think, we'll see after the draft. 

Kamara, Guice, Allen (He's gonna have a new starting QB in 2020, Rivers will retire)