Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

Monday Night Football 🏈. What do you need?

15 points from Cook, Cousins, and Rudolph (and I won't rest easy until those points are 'in the bag').

I'm rooting for a guy who has just Kirk Cousins left against a guy who just has Stefon Diggs left.Β  The guy with Diggs is up 8 right now so obviously I have to hope that Cousins has a great game and throws passes and td's to anyone except for Diggs.Β  If the guy with Cousins wins, I'm in the playoffs.Β  If not, no dice.

Edited by sjm76

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

2.1 pts from Dalvin Cook to secure a bye (already in the playoffs). I have Mattison on the bench in case of pre-game disaster. Surely there's no way this can go wrong...

I said that a couple weeks ago with a comfortable lead and then Tyreek goes down before putting up a single point. Lost by 1 or 2 points.

14 minutes ago, devaster said:

I said that a couple weeks ago with a comfortable lead and then Tyreek goes down before putting up a single point. Lost by 1 or 2 points.

Β 

Yeah, genuinely not totally chilled after the chest injury stuff this week. I can't really complain since I'm in the playoffs already, but a bye week would be amazing since my matchups next week are ropey at best.

I need Diggs to score no more than 14.81 points in PPR. I'd likely still be alive for the playoffs even if I lose but a win would help me greatly.

Need Lockett to outscore Cousins...to keep the league leader in points (and unluckiest owner) out of the playoffs. Would give me a loss but have a bye wrapped up anyway.

Don't think I've ever rooted for my team to lose before. Strange. And a cool story.

Need Wilson to score at least 35.78pts, he's done it before, but it who knows going against the Vikings, one can hope though.Β 

51 points from Wilson and Lockett...minny has a weak secondary so Carroll will run it every playΒ 

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

51 points from Wilson and Lockett...minny has a weak secondary so Carroll will run it every playΒ 

I'm in a similar boat...need 45 combined from Wilson and Carson. Just need a shootout without Penny taking scores away!

2 hours ago, devaster said:

Had the same problem. Tyreek been a frustrating player to have this year. Cost me 2 matchesΒ with that injury stinker in Mexico

Need 11 half ppr from either Bisi Johnson or Josh Gordon. Can’t decide who to play. I think Johnson has the higher floor but not sure if he’s got the upside to reach 11. No clue if Gordon is going to get more involvement eitherΒ